Quantcast

Cycling tattoos

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
It's not a huge difference, but noticeable.

I knew a bartender chick that had a pyramid tongue spike, kind if scary.
Its pretty hot actually, I dated a girl who had that, a pure spike and a sea mine. Then again, I like pain.

MTBstud12

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Tejas
IM definitely takin a few of these ideas for my next tat.. Want it on my calf.. But when my time comes to hop on a bike as a po po... Would that fly?

Any professional opinions as to where NOT to get tatoos??

I guess im opening the door for some sarcastic/dirty responses... Oh well, thats RM for ya! :clapping:

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
IM definitely takin a few of these ideas for my next tat.. Want it on my calf.. But when my time comes to hop on a bike as a po po... Would that fly?

Any professional opinions as to where NOT to get tatoos??

I guess im opening the door for some sarcastic/dirty responses... Oh well, thats RM for ya! :clapping:
If it's something that concerns you regarding employment, don't risk it. Keep them where you can easily keep them concealed. All the officers that have commented on my tattoos mention that they'd never get away with them in their dept.

MTBstud12

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Tejas
Ive seen a few officers with tattoos on the back of their arms slightly visible, and one with one on their wrist...

I guess calf would be alright... If i always wore pants? that would be the suck in texas.