Quantcast

Dear Alex Rankin (a stupendously unbiased review of Earthed 5)

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Jeebus you b!tches are a bunch of whiners. If you really hate it that much... hit the mute button, turn Madonna's "Like A Virgin" up to 11, and enjoy.

Done. :rolleyes:

Slater

Monkey
Oct 10, 2007
I thought the sound track was rad all in all.

Some songs were funny.
But others were the jam. (Athertons song, and both eskiboy tracks)

It was a nice change from the usual.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
All you haters out there, try expanding your musical horizon. With that, here's my two cents:

Eski boy is freakin' hilarious and reminds me of Ali G.

The tracks to the Athertons and Hill section opened my ears to that band (Jamewtown Massacre or somthin). Unfortunately those are the best songs on their album.

I do agree that the track to the first NPS race is kinda bad. But whatevs.

It's still a great "movie" and might be his last. Aren't there rumors of him migrating to moto?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Super funny thread guys.

All this is why I used to love Hip Hop. Lyrics like "bitch better have my money" nothing to not understand.

FlipFantasia

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Sea to Sky BC
i'm sorry, but Ride to the Hills has the best soundtrack of all time.
oh hell yeah, and let's not forget the sprung's......hot damn....rankin (spasic for sprung too) is pretty much unsurpassed when it comes to editing and musical selections......if he stops making bike videos, it's very likely I will stop purchasing bike videos.....his are the only ones that have never let me down.....

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
i love some of the songs... then again i hate some of them too. The stuff from Von Sudenfed and DJ Champion is dooope!

Agreed completely, just wish I could find the song "Relationships with God" from the Vigo WC section & "Yeah-Yeah" from Sam Hill's Quebec section.

TGR

Monkey
Jan 9, 2006
anybody knows the title of the song in the earthed 5 trailer?

well earthed 5 was pretty nice, just couldn't stand those songs by wiley (eskiboy...)

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Agreed completely, just wish I could find the song "Relationships with God" from the Vigo WC section & "Yeah-Yeah" from Sam Hill's Quebec section.
Yeah Yeah is by the Brian Jonestown Massacre. You can actually download their complete album off their website. For free! Although yeahyeah is prolly their best track. IMO.