Quantcast

Dear Mountain Creek: Dress code please...

SquadraCorse

Monkey
Jul 25, 2007
Ridgefield CT
I have never seen so many disgusting people gathered in one place as I did on Saturday at the water park. Some of those chicks should NOT have been in 2-piece swim suits :disgust1:. There are little kids around!

GreenSGSPRo

Chimp
Sep 23, 2007
attention long windy post ahead!!!!!

cause he is a rider disterbed by fat chicks the 1s that shouldnt wear 1 should be required to wear clothing till fully entered into waterpark past bikers eye site woulda been a better way to put it.... hmmm that would be a good idea for any guys tryin to strut there stuff in a speedo to havent seen that yet thank god yeahh anther sucksessfull run on sentance brought to u by me........

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
attention long windy post ahead!!!!!

cause he is a rider disterbed by fat chicks the 1s that shouldnt wear 1 should be required to wear clothing till fully entered into waterpark past bikers eye site woulda been a better way to put it.... hmmm that would be a good idea for any guys tryin to strut there stuff in a speedo to havent seen that yet thank god yeahh anther sucksessfull run on sentance brought to u by me........

oh lord

ammarhio

Chimp
Jul 15, 2008
hey man, some of the chicks are hot, haha......*Fond memories of getting flashed after hitting phantom* hahahha

jondog

Chimp
Apr 7, 2005
G-Vegas
They should pass a law....aren't they endangered species er something...

"fat chicks are like mopeds - alot of fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to see you on one."

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
They should pass a law....aren't they endangered species er something...

"fat chicks are like mopeds - alot of fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to see you on one."
maybe we should lure them into a cage with a twinkie and at the end of the day we should roll them down the hill and who evers water park whale makes it down first wins 5$

ride26

Monkey
Nov 24, 2005
Henniker NH
maybe we should lure them into a cage with a twinkie and at the end of the day we should roll them down the hill and who evers water park whale makes it down first wins 5$
that is awesome...this is a great idea!!!!:lighten:
and whatever fat chick ends up in the last 3 becomes part of the park's stunts

116CJ

Chimp
Jul 1, 2008
SLC
i never post on here but i have to agree. i was at diablo one day and it lightning started and everything got shut down. it was like a herd of mind blowing proportions. i felt like the people i was with and me were the only ones that spoke english until some kid picked up my bike and tried ridding it. then asked what it was worth. at the us open i though that would be a fun trip for the my friends and our girls get some mtb in but after seeing that it kind of killed the plan. got to stick to the mtb end of things down there. saw one broad like 9 months pregnant in a tiny tiny bikini.

JerZ_r1der

Chimp
May 10, 2008
Vernon, NJ
Oh trust me, you guys don't even see the HALF of it.

I lifeguard there, and believe me, I've been scarred for life.
From the ladies (old & young) who should NOT be wearing 2 pieces at ALL, to the men who wear speedos, its bad.
I mean, seriously... there are little kids around that do NOT need to see that.

SquadraCorse

Monkey
Jul 25, 2007
Ridgefield CT
Oh trust me, you guys don't even see the HALF of it.

I lifeguard there, and believe me, I've been scarred for life.
From the ladies (old & young) who should NOT be wearing 2 pieces at ALL, to the men who wear speedos, its bad.
I mean, seriously... there are little kids around that do NOT need to see that.
Our deepest sympathies lol :twitch:

What's the ratio of decent looking women to trolls?

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
Its way higher than that. 75:1 sounds more accurate. The hot ones tend to travel in groups with other hot ones. Hell they might not even be that good looking, just things become relative when they're next to whales

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Hee hee. Newbie poster didn't notice the date on the thread.

ClumsyTree; are you Jack's girlfriend?

Hee hee. Newbie poster didn't notice the date on the thread.

ClumsyTree; are you Jack's girlfriend?

The date on the thread doesn't matter much to me.

I was searching for some actual information about mountain biking, more specifically the race fees for this year's US Open. Sadly, I found little about mountain biking and much about body image here.

Binary Visions; who's asking?

I was looking under the general Diablo heading for the entry fee info and got side tracked wondering what sort of dress code was under discussion. I'm not here to fight, boys. I love a good joke too and typically don't comment on what happens around here, but as I was discussing with Binary Vision, cage rolling the whales seemed a bit too far.

Apr 16, 2006
Golden, CO
Unless you're from the motherland, you watch your effin mouth. Not only are most of us more hygenic and refined than your average post mongerer, we're hella tough and don't take smack from jokers like you. Having seen a square mile of my home state does not an expert make.

Shut up and ride.

Damn your psychic - I haven't showered in 5 days, I got beat up by a Joey the other day, and only drove through NJ once by accident when I was looking for The Dump.

Are you friends with D Lav by chance? she worked at the water park and rode at Diablo a few times I think.

Oh and "Shut up and ride" is a plattekill thing, don't wanna bring that up in the Diablo forums.

Last edited: