Quantcast

*** Declaration of white male independence day ***

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, we watched the fireworks from the back deck. it was a little melancholy, usually you can hear the roar of the assembled crowd during the finale...and my son said that most of them looked like huge blowups of coronavirus pictures.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You Colorado fuckers are a curse. Crashed hard today. Don't remember where or how I got back to the car. Good news is I think this gets me out of working 3rd shift tomorrow night.

IMG_20200704_213232.jpg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That sucks, memory gaps are awkward. Did you have a short nap?
Don't think so, survival instincts kicked in. Fun part is that my GPS lost it's mind at the same time. It shows a straight line from where I think I crashed to the car, which is impossible.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
oofa....

fuck that third shift....

Fun part is that I owned that project for less than 6 months. The current team has owned it for the last 8 and I am still considered the subject matter expert and am getting dragged back in because things are turning into a shit show. Pretty sure concussed and in writhing pain I can do a better job.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
detouring to monument valley before heading back to vegas....

saw another bear...

fucked up on 399 and the 4 cubs...

eagle chilling in a tree...

buch of fucking elk....

horrible shot of a fox...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Fun part is that I owned that project for less than 6 months. The current team has owned it for the last 8 and I am still considered the subject matter expert and am getting dragged back in because things are turning into a shit show. Pretty sure concussed and in writhing pain I can do a better job.
current team needs to put collective big boy pants on...

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
You Colorado fuckers are a curse. Crashed hard today. Don't remember where or how I got back to the car. Good news is I think this gets me out of working 3rd shift tomorrow night.

View attachment 147150
Shit, get well soon!
BTW: you are the only one here that uses an actual picture of himself as his avatar. :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Hardtailed when you should have squished?

Feel better soon, and check yo head.
Was squishing it as I mangled a wheel on the hardtail. The irony is I kind of got the hardtail to slow things down a bit. Not only did that not work it made me faster on the FS. Head is feeling better but I still don't remember the circumstances of the crash. I can tell you my shoulder is properly fucked. Hard to say if it was real but I kind of remember putting it back into its socket, something I have had to do in the past.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I know that dislocated feeling too well. Thankfully never had issues with it biking, only lifting and swimming (the original source of insult to it).

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I know that dislocated feeling too well. Thankfully never had issues with it biking, only lifting and swimming (the original source of insult to it).

Original injury was diving for a ball in a heated game of racquetball when I was 19. Have reinjured it many times since then including several dislocations that I was always able to get back in on my own.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
dang westy. take it easy for a bit. glad you're ok.