Quantcast

***Definitely a Monderp GMT***

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I'm in for 100 per day. Starting .... now. GO!
I'm in for this as well. I start by doing as many as I can in the first set. Currently up to around 55. Then I split whatever's left into 2 sets.

If you have a corner, kitchen counter dips are pretty good too.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
been doing 3 sets of 15 plus this daily ab thing. i can see & feel a diff in abs but not the push ups. push ups suck

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Plant Monkey strikes again. I have been trying to find out what to do with the backyard and block the new buildings behind the house and the view from our kitchen. Then I found this old dude selling Picea Omorika for next to nothing out of his closed down nursery which is the perfect for the spot.

He also had a couple of magnolias which the wife asked for so I bought her a little Easter present. Should produce nice flowers and a shady spot on the terrasse

Had to move some stuff around and clean up so that was most of my day besides some phone meetings.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Curated and organized thousands of photos, video clips, and files on my laptop this weekend... burned 11 full DVD-Rs of data. Went from <40GB available hard drive space to ~210GB. Upgraded my OS, and all of my design software. Curated over 2000 pictures from my 21-day 2016 Grand Canyon trip alone, and the 800 greatest hits are being uploaded to Shutterfly to get a photobook made. I also went for a long walk with my gal and the dogs, and managed to sneak in a bike ride.

Stoked.

Today has been back at the job hunting game... get an interview tomorrow and a couple of other good prospects in the works. I only have about a month of unemployment benefit left, so getting a job would be AWESOME. That said, I'm sure the CARES Act would help me out greatly, as soon as the gov't figures out how to administer the benefits. Fuckers.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
coffee and waffles on the de-pollinated porch. then babysat the lil fuckers to make sure they got their work done. then did some of my own. then got in a ride. it sprinkled then poured. but it was all good. snagged some beers otw home. maybe a little more work after dinner? beers will help.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
a pretty good rider i know just moved to CO-rode left hand canyon today and seemed to think it quite good. curious to hear CO monkeys' thoughts.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
a pretty good rider i know just moved to CO-rode left hand canyon today and seemed to think it quite good. curious to hear CO monkeys' thoughts.
@TN lives closest to those trails of the active posters on here, but he doesn't ride :D

I think they're supposed to be pretty legit trails.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I got 40 in today already... so maybe?
That reminds me of my Shotokan Karate days. My sensei would make me do 50 on knuckles whenever I made a mistake in a routine or some other fuck up. 300-400 / evening were pretty much the norm.

Where's the fu*king Monday gone? This WFH mode sets up a dangerous precedent - long work hours without any break. There's no way I can do as many hours once I start adding commute again. OTOH, riding was pretty awesome this evening. 60F, no wind, sunny and much less damp than yesterday.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
@TN lives closest to those trails of the active posters on here, but he doesn't ride :D

I think they're supposed to be pretty legit trails.
Lefthand has blown up in the past year. I want to ride it but am slow & dont want to puch my bike uphill.
Looks fun.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Lefthand has blown up in the past year. I want to ride it but am slow & dont want to puch my bike uphill.
Looks fun.
The trailhead was packed today...& all last weekend & pretty much since the Gov said stay at home.