Quantcast

DHX v CCDB

Renegade

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Transcend said:
Bitching and whining that it makes a huge difference and moaning when someone doesn't spend an hour explaining why they think it doesn't, does. :rolleyes:

I didn't ask for an hour of your time. A few minutes to answer the question was all I asked you for. Do you expect everyone to accept your evaluations without question because of your status as moderator, and journalist? I believe that makes you more accountable than the average person. Resorting to insults is childish.
I'm so sorry I took up seconds of your valueable time. Have a nice day.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Jesus Christ, this ISN'T A BIG DEAL. I already said I'm going to ride the thing and if I hate it which I won't, I'll get it pushed. No need for an e-fight.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
SBDownhillRacer said:
.... are a lot of people who tell me that there arent too many pros running the shock so it must not be good, .....
Pros run what they're given. That doesn't mean anything. I will say this. Cane Creek had several big teams try to line them up as a shock sponsor, but it isn't feasible for them right now to do so.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Always gotta love Transgend's pissing contests on the deck of the HMS Ridemonkey.

Your shock should be there tomorrow. I'll PM you the tracking nombre.