Quantcast

Diablo riders, lets put faces/bikes to names

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
I didn't realize downhill Biking became so judgmental. Let Dave wear what he wants to wear, and let him ride his bike.....

whoryder -arent you Dave?
how the hell are you talking about yourself in 3rd person like, "let dave wear what he wants"
what a hell?

PS - i was just informed that this is an ongoing joke and everyone knows that dave has 2 accounts. gotcha :)

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
whoryder -arent you Dave?
how the hell are you talking about yourself in 3rd person like, "let dave wear what he wants"
what a hell?

PS - i was just informed that this is an ongoing joke and everyone knows that dave has 2 accounts. gotcha :)
Dude, you have been inform incorrectly, Dave and i are buddies.... He's my boy, we go way back like the Afro with the Fist Picks....

Chillax....

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
C'mon guys, My name is Steve, i ride an Enduro and i like KFC.... Dave prefers Popeye's Chicken!

Or maybe VAS is Dave and he's acting like he isn't.....

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Dave has lost 34 Pounds and gave up on eating junk, you guys will see a Slimmer, Healthier Dave this season, but, he will still be slow....

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
PLEASE DONT START THE STEVE/DAVE THING AGAIN. REALLY NOT THAT FUNNY.:plthumbsdown:
what??? i guess i'm not a regular enough on this forum to know exactly what you're talking about to "START IT AGAIN"....

i guess i better spend more time on this forum and read every single thread.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
what??? i guess i'm not a regular enough on this forum to know exactly what you're talking about to "START IT AGAIN"....

i guess i better spend more time on this forum and read every single thread.
Don't mind that guy, he's a DAVE hater! But he loves Enduro_STEVE!

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
Dave has lost 34 Pounds and gave up on eating junk, you guys will see a Slimmer, Healthier Dave this season, but, he will still be slow....
Dave is not slow! Dave is smooth!

are you still making a video opening day? and are you going to be there both Saturday and Sunday?

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Dave is not slow! Dave is smooth!

are you still making a video opening day? and are you going to be there both Saturday and Sunday?

Yes and Yes... :-)

The video and pics will be awesome Opening weekend...... See Ya there, Trav!

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
haha, i dont mean to laugh, ive just never seen that before. there good brakes, but for dh, idk?

road2nowhere

Monkey
May 13, 2007
i was tired of dealing with hydros. and i think that BB7's are jsut as good as most hydros. its experimental, so we'll see how it works out. but they work well for everything else so hopefully they work well for DH

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005
He's run the bb7's for dh for years, as has my brother n 2 of my buddies. They work very well once they're broken in, just as well as any pair of hydros i've ever run. Don't doubt them heheh. Not to mention they set up a hell of a lot easier...;)
as for me
Looks like I'll be there after all with the new rig
Look for somethin raw n sexy :D