Quantcast

Diablo riders, lets put faces/bikes to names

road2nowhere

Monkey
May 13, 2007
thanks sean, and dont forget about cracking the headtube off my first bighit, cracking the axle in my rear wheel, and destroying a double track by taking it down ripper with no tire on it. lol

road2nowhere

Monkey
May 13, 2007
and no pj, taylor took it down. but the one to finally kill it was me by over clearing eveyr jump on dominion and then doing ripper. ask him if you dont believe me

dust4life

Chimp
May 1, 2008
Southwest CT

im on the right with my ride buddy (rides a white Giant DH)

i parted this baby together over a couple years so everythings a bit dated but bombproof ('04 frame&fork)
its pretty beat in that pic, i'm giving it a complete overhaul this season to better fit my urban/DJ riding style. right now it weighs ~39lbs... i've already switched it to a SS setup and have a 24" sas/pimp wheelset on its way to my door. also looking to pick up an argyle 409 this season

wasn't ready for opening day, but we'll be rolling through asap

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ

im on the right with my ride buddy (rides a white Giant DH)

i parted this baby together over a couple years so everythings a bit dated but bombproof ('04 frame&fork)
its pretty beat in that pic, i'm giving it a complete overhaul this season to better fit my urban/DJ riding style. right now it weighs ~39lbs... i've already switched it to a SS setup and have a 24" sas/pimp wheelset on its way to my door. also looking to pick up an argyle 409 this season

wasn't ready for opening day, but we'll be rolling through asap
39lbs?!?!?! wtf!?