Quantcast

Did I just get hit on?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Capt. Jack Sparrow said:
Man, I wish I could snap a picture of the slimeball who asked me to go ride in his car. He looks like a mad professor.
Was he driving a Deloreon?

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Capt. Jack Sparrow said:
Man, I wish I could snap a picture of the slimeball who asked me to go ride in his car. He looks like a mad professor. It wouldn't come close to being as funny as one of dh girlie's pics, though.
Got a camera phone?

polandspring88 said:
Restraining orders and the words "Never speak to me again" are just girl code for I am interested.
Nice! Same thing is true for when you say "I prefer women." :p

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
hooples3 said:
lol good point.. ouch!!

Damnit you guys, you're killing it for me. That used to be my favorite outfit (to see her wear, not to wear myself...no, really....ahh jeez....) I told you she washes the outfits, and that it's mostly for stage shows, but no...go on keep bringing it up so that next time she wears it I end up thinking of that character Bill Dauterive on King of the Hill.

bastards.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
El Jefe said:
Damnit you guys, you're killing it for me. That used to be my favorite outfit (to see her wear, not to wear myself...no, really....ahh jeez....) I told you she washes the outfits, and that it's mostly for stage shows, but no...go on keep bringing it up so that next time she wears it I end up thinking of that character Bill Dauterive on King of the Hill.

bastards.

Hmmm..that'd be interesting...the 'monster' vs. the school girl skirt...:think:

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Yeah, I'd say this dude was trying to pick you up. I would probably still keep up the social greetings. I don't think a "good morning" or a "how ya doin'" would hurt. If he still asks you out, just keep making excuses, and if asked you out for dinner, just say you're already involved in a relationship, and you don't think it would be a good idea...

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
bluebug32 said:
So I should have no trouble finding a husband then. I'm also a chick who plays electric guitar...that also gets points with the guys
I used to play the bass. Playing a stringed instrument (at least onstage) only seemed to attract poverty, smoke, and a drinking habit.

Here's my old band. corey dc_street (singer/guitarist) and I both kept on getting those pesky devil eyes, so we gave up music. :devil:

Now we focus on bikes instead. :thumb:

Attachments

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Capt. Jack Sparrow said:
I used to play the bass. Playing a stringed instrument (at least onstage) only seemed to attract poverty, smoke, and a drinking habit.

Here's my old band. corey dc_street (singer/guitarist) and I both kept on getting those pesky devil eyes, so we gave up music. :devil:

Now we focus on bikes instead. :thumb:
Hot, plays bass, has tattoos, rides bikes...

How do you NOT know when a guy is hitting on you? Doesn't this happen everyday??

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
OGRipper said:
You DO know H8R is a drummer don't you? Are you just teasing him?

(Sorry, but I was feeling left out and had to chime in with my psuedo-harrasment.)

Married drummer.

I found a super cute chick who likes the Melvins and Patsy Cline. How could I NOT marry her?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
OGRipper said:
Well whatever, that hasn't stopped Professor Icky from hittin' on the Captain has it?

:p
The dude obviously needs a cock punch and sugar in his gas tank.

Not to mention a call to his wife.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Echo said:
It is quite entertaining to watch all the dorks to get their panties all in a bunch every time a hot lesbian walks in the room :p

HIIIIGHYAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!
WHERE ARE THEY???!!?!

sorry this was late.....

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
OGRipper said:
^^^Wow that is one scary contraption there. Just what Professor Icky needs. :thumb:
You have not yet seen the panty-debuncher?

Nice, eh?

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
H8R said:
You have not yet seen the panty-debuncher?

Nice, eh?
I keep looking at it to try to figure out how it works, but before I get very far I get very uncomfortable and start squirming in my chair and can't look anymore.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Holy crap this is exactly what that dude needs!! BWAHAHAHAHA thanks H8R!!

[Edited for RM consumption.]

Fast--a single operator can handle up to 1200 per hour
--Designed for optimum handling and maneuverability
--Robust stainless steel construction, including solid stainless steel blades and single piece clevis for best possible hygiene and low maintenance
--Greasable pivot points for extended life
--Anti-tie down controls for operator safety
--Meets national and international requirements for safety and hygiene

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
OGRipper said:
Holy crap this is exactly what that dude needs!! BWAHAHAHAHA thanks H8R!!

[Edited for RM consumption.]

Fast--a single operator can handle up to 1200 per hour
--Designed for optimum handling and maneuverability
--Robust stainless steel construction, including solid stainless steel blades and single piece clevis for best possible hygiene and low maintenance
--Greasable pivot points for extended life
--Anti-tie down controls for operator safety
--Meets national and international requirements for safety and hygiene
Yes, it truly is a pro quality de-buncher.