Tetreault

Monkey
Nov 23, 2005
SoMeWhErE NoWhErE
I've only received neg rep from Demo 9.
me too, twice :weee: I guess i do deserve it, my sig isn't very nice

of coarse i handed it back to him

i accidentally neged bullcrew once, he got me back

actually i've got neg repped about 8 times, 7 of them from one of demo9's threads, but much more positive rep also came from it

Im still rep lvl-1 i feel so inadequate, like if i have a micro-penis or something

Last edited:

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
pesqueeb neg repp'd me, but I think he missed my sarcasm, but its all good cause he + repped me another time, and that time I think he got my sarcasm

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Never - repped anyone (as far as I can remember).

I only received - rep once by Gemini2K when he perceived that I said that West Coast mtns. weren't that steep. In actuality, I was referencing a quote from Spooky Bikes BITD about MBA testing their bikes only San Fernando fire roads - my joke was lost in translation! :rolleyes:

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
I rarely use the neg rep....
Yep, I agree! Checked my file, yer not in it! LOL :clapping: THANKS! I'd give you +rep for that but for some reason it keeps telling me I have to give some more around first. I have NO idea why.

Here's the one's who negged me and their comments...

Konabumm your avatar sucks
stinkyboy You lack knowledge.
blue creepy.
HAB English mother****er, do you speak it?
Konabumm Steelers Rule and you suck big ones ---
Konabumm Turkey Slap from way back
jonKranked and I'm going to confuse +rep with -rep
blue GFY, troll.
jonKranked go away
sstalder5 gheyer than MMike
splat Well that's Just a poor attitude
DhDork negative
RUFUS I couldn't figure out which one to neg rep you on out of them both being ****ing retarded.

They're all my neggers. :D

But personally, I don't neg rep anyone and only have just in retaliation.

Last edited:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
On the other hand, from all the neg rep Ive got I think I only really deserve it once.
Or twice :D
Apart from Mmike* all the neg rep I received has been from people who have been banned..... So I kinda consider them to be badges of honor. :D :thumb:

* and that one was justified on his part

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I remember a few threads were the OP was stating happenings of absolute dumbness....... Were the RM collective decided to see how many red squares we could produce under their names....... Muddy beast comes to mind for his fun driving in the hi school parking lot.... The dude who wants to poisen the dog is another....... there are others with the same happening.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
not too much neg on my half, if you flame me, you get it, other than that, your probably safe, last negs were 2 retaliations and an accident

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Wanna have some real fun? Humble yourself by doing a post search of your screen name. Who knew my closed thread would lead to so many punch lines I didn't know about. Don't want to do that again. :doh:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yep, I agree! Checked my file, yer not in it! LOL :clapping: THANKS! I'd give you +rep for that but for some reason it keeps telling me I have to give some more around first. I have NO idea why.

Here's the one's who negged me and their comments...

Konabumm your avatar sucks
stinkyboy You lack knowledge.
blue creepy.
HAB English mother****er, do you speak it?
Konabumm Steelers Rule and you suck big ones ---
Konabumm Turkey Slap from way back
jonKranked and I'm going to confuse +rep with -rep
blue GFY, troll.
jonKranked go away
sstalder5 gheyer than MMike
splat Well that's Just a poor attitude
DhDork negative
RUFUS I couldn't figure out which one to neg rep you on out of them both being ****ing retarded.

They're all my neggers. :D

But personally, I don't neg rep anyone and only have just in retaliation.
i haven't neg rep'd you in a while. you've come a long way.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
yeaaaaaaaa... 01-25-2011 03:24 PM dante Thank god the driver of the M3 wasn't illegal, right? I knew I'd been saving up that -rep for something...

I hate illegal... 01-17-2011 06:42 PM dante Yeah, god forbid illegals pay you so they can have insurance. It would be much better if they just drove around uninsured, right? Give me a break...
I hate illegal... 01-17-2011 05:05 PM binary visions Seriously?

I didn't expect to dig... 01-06-2011 05:06 PM fortenndu there you go butch