Quantcast

Do you have a favourite insult?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I'm very fond of the time-tested, "douche". And it's associated variations: "douche bag", "douche nozzle", "anal douche juice" etc.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
binary visions said:
I'm very fond of the time-tested, "douche". And it's associated variations: "douche bag", "douche nozzle", "anal douche juice" etc.
these are my favs as well. i actually use them daily.

however I find that a good loud fvck you will work everytime. while not necessarily an insult, i feel it gets the point across.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
"Your mom" and all the iterations of it such as "your mom's a b#tch", "your mom's a whore", "I was on your mom last nite", so on and so forth, I have found that after spouting one of these off it pisses most people off soooo bad they turn red and can't speak at which point it's time to throw down

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
laura said:
however I find that a good loud fvck you will work everytime. while not necessarily an insult, i feel it gets the point across.
Yeah, the F-Bomb is a staple in my vocabulary although I've made an effort to curb it since my daughter was born. A$$HOLE!!! or "You're such an a$$hole" are classics I use on a regular basis as well.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
Wasn't this a Seinfeld-ism? :think:
Did you actually watch something on TV? I'm shocked you would lower yourself and participate in an activity normally reserved for commoners.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
For some reason, players at work have been "picking" on my socks (here in Tahoe, the favorites are those rag-wool kind of style). So I've come up with the saying "if you knew who chose them for me and where that person is right now, I'll bet I can change your tune in less than 2 seconds". When I do tell them, they apologize very quickly. For those that know my past, you understand. If you don't, pm and I'll fill you in. I really don't like to use it, yet it seems to fit the "walk a mile in their shoes" concept.

Booker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Louisville, KY
A couple i try and use on a daily basis..............

"that boy is so stupid, he'd fall in a barrel full of titties and come out sucking his thumb"

"man you smell like a sack full of a$$holes"

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
Did you actually watch something on TV? I'm shocked you would lower yourself and participate in an activity normally reserved for commoners.

HAHAHAHAHA! NICE! EEEXXCCCEEELLLENT!

If I see someone with say...outdated long hayer or 80's clothes or an old ass bike like a Cannondale Raven, I say LIVE IN THE NOW!!!! (stole it from Wayne's World)