Quantcast

DOC Frame problems

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Tame Ape said:
If you were refering to the bottle opener, its just some corny "we work hard so we play hard" nonsense that never needed to be invented.
What are you talking about? I drink beer WHILE dirtjumping sometimes. I hate having to use the little latch in the door of my toyota to pop tops.

Hey dee dub. Hacksaw keeps talking about a sig model. I'm insisting that this feature is requested. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that he would agree.:love:

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
kidwoo said:
What are you talking about? I drink beer WHILE dirtjumping sometimes. I hate having to use the little latch in the door of my toyota to pop tops.
Use a lighter...:hot:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
OK, I see the need for rim brakes. I must admit, my buddies hydrolic rim brakes on his trials bike are probably THE most powerful and modulateable brakes I've ever ridden

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
kidwoo said:

Hey dee dub. Hacksaw keeps talking about a sig model. I'm insisting that this feature is requested. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that he would agree.:love:
Dude, Hacksaw is a real man, he just uses his teeth to bite the top of the bottle off.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
kidwoo said:

Fear the two-fisted no-hander tail-whip.

Question is though, bottle, can or dixie cup? I doubt, sincerely doubt you can handle the dixie.