Quantcast

Donate to help Geoff Ulmer get to Worlds

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
RUFUSDESIGN is already donating money but more can be sent if you guys want to help out.

My paypal address is rufusphotography@mac.com

If you want to donate to geoffs fund then send a paypal payment to the above paypal address. Include all of your info and your user name.

If Geoff is unable to go then your donation will be refunded.

I have a set of signed monster green boxxer decals signed by Sam Hill at last years MSA race as well as one set of red/silver boxxer decals signed by Steve Peat at MSA as well. They are legit.

If Geoff doesn't want to accept personal donations then I will front it as an auction for the decals!!!

The donation will be sent under RUFUSDESIGN with all of the names under that helped out the cause. It is getting to the point where I am going past his pride and helping him achieve his goal.

I have already received a few donations so thanks to those that have. Step up and do your part to help.

Thanks guys

BUNKERCHUNKS

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
EAST COAST
sent ! Done! Call to arms! Geoff is an amazing talent:thumb: and great guy on and off the mountain. Don't want anything of Sam's . I just want to keep my Ruger 10/22 to myself (inside joke Geoff almost won it off me in a bet)

Last edited:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
sent ! Done! Call to arms! Geoff is an amazing talent:thumb: and great guy on and off the mountain. Don't want anything of Sam's . I just want to keep my Ruger 10/22 to myself (inside joke Geoff almost won it off me in a bet)
Almost but way off to win the 22. I blame it on the rain that weekend.

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
Done! Thanks for doing this Ryan.

Come on guys, $20 (or $50 0r $100, etc) is not going to make or break your month for anyone who is a regular poster here (buy a few less beers next month and you will be even)!!!

Your $20 can however allow a very deserving kid the opportunity to represent your country the 2009 mtb World Championships.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
i did, but did not have a clean run. went off course and slide out/crashed in the grass turns in the US open turns. took 3rd and i was down by like 5 seconds...

thats awesome that geoff is gonna go hopefully! east coast!!!

bump by the way!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
guess what, we have a way cheaper system than your crappy one and are still living, but ask the ones without insurance in your country what they do if they get ill...
Here in the US, when people get sick we euthanize them and use them for fertilizer.

At least we would, if I were president...

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
guess what, we have a way cheaper system than your crappy one and are still living, but ask the ones without insurance in your country what they do if they get ill...
Wait, you think I'm suggesting that the American healthcare system is working well?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Awesome, 4 more or less simultaneous posts all saying roughly the same thing, but with totally different language. :rofl:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I could one up Jeremy's post, but I think that level of anti-semetism would get me banned for good.
You could be the next L'oopie. There'd be a big uproar about you getting banned, then Loco could go all ghey again and say he misses you, a few other people would jump on the failboat, then it would all blow over, and things would return to normal.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
You could be the next L'oopie. There'd be a big uproar about you getting banned, then Loco could go all ghey again and say he misses you, a few other people would jump on the failboat, then it would all blow over, and things would return to normal.
I'm not well enough liked for that to happen. I'm almost certain some of the mods have it out for me.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Thanks to all of you for clogging yet another meaningful post with your fu*king garbage.

This thread is to help donate money for Geoff and you just filled up a page and a half of bullsh!t that has nothing to do with it.

I am usually all for it but not in this thread. Use your typing skills and your useless time on the internet to send a paypal donation to the email addresses above in the first page.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I spoke with Geoff briefly just a bit ago. While he didn't confirm whether or not all the funds had been raised, the impression I got was that he is very close.
It would be great if he made it. More USA riders would be rad.

Speaking of, my buddy Andrew Cavaletto is making his WC debut in the last World Cup this year. Super pumped to have a local guy out there. Keep an eye out for him.