Quantcast

Don't mess with the man with a fanny-pack and a shirt that says "I am a motherf*cker"

RayB

Monkey
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
The /b/ tards have figured out who the camera person was which happened to be the same person who stole "Tom Slick's" AKA "Epic Beard Man" AKA "I am a MFer" bag.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
In the end the black guy sits down and say "I'm gonna kill that nigga the next time I see him"

I feel that this is dumb because now we wants to kill him because he just got his ass kicked by some 70 year old guy.

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
ahh, i thought it was the ol talk sh*t then get yur a** beat routine but it seems the Epic Beard Man is the a** after all!

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Camera wasn't rolling when the incident started. Can't say for sure what set the whole thing off. EBM is obviously mentally unbalanced, but he wasn't the only one getting "racial" on the bus. "Whip his white @ss" "say it again pinky" etc. The guy did move away, but ambalamps man didn't want to let it go.

Last edited:

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
hmm. after reading some of the associated news and backstory to the incident, santa (aka EBM aka Thomas Bruno) seems to be "slightly" out of balance and probably instigated the incident.