Quantcast

Dreams...

badphish

Monkey
Feb 28, 2008
they're ****ed up. I usually don't remember them 5 minutes after waking up. The ones I do remember are usually pretty normal. Thought the one I had last night was worth sharing.

In my dream I somehow became the Vice President. I can't remember if I was appointed or what. I just remember being excited about my new job. I also remember at some point sitting Indian style on a bed talking about politics to Michelle Obama in some room of the White House where drinks were lowered from the ceiling. It was wine glasses that were already full, but I wanted a beer instead. It reminded me of something out of Back to the Future. Here's the really funny part. I'm 32, but I was still in high school. I had to go to school in New Jersey and was dreading going to school with a bunch of guidos. That's the last part I remember.

weird

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I normally do not dream the same stuff but lately I have had this dream / nightmare about being in school and having problems finishing school and especially getting my thesis done in time. Complete opposite of what really happened.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I still have the school dream every now and then. The one where it's finals time and I realize that I had forgotten that I had registered for some class and I never went and now I won't graduate.....it's always some weird math or stats class......

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
You all have mother issues. That'll be $250 thanks.
Last night I dreamt I was at the airport and I'd forgotten my noise cancelling headphones. Then I woke up cos my wife was yelling at me.

SloMoJo

Monkey
Dec 17, 2002
New England
Last night I dreamt I was at the airport and I'd forgotten my noise cancelling headphones. Then I woke up cos my wife was yelling at me.
:D

That's the 2nd worse way to ever have to wake up.
Wife yelling at you. :rant:

The #1 worse way was mentioned in another thread ....
A Blow to the Nuts!
Not the good kind. :rofl:

Last edited:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Mine was awful. I dreamed I was getting a shot in my spine and I felt all the pain of it when I was asleep. WTF?

badphish

Monkey
Feb 28, 2008
@ Truth -I guess I've been programmed to think that everyone in NJ is a guido.

@ Heidi -I've had dreams of being shot too, but I don't remember feeling pain. Just a hollow kind of impact...if that makes any sense.

@ lb: - I had a dream about being chased and swarmed by bees. My wife woke me up thinking I was having a seizure or something. She said I was shaking and clenching my fists. I guess it happens often because she's asked several times if I dreamed about the bees the previous night.

The worst dreams are the ones where I'm in a fight but can only punch in slow motion. totally sucks.