Quantcast

}<>~<>dryhumpday gfmt<><~<>{

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Been off the bike last night and boy did I feel it climbing up Chimney. No complaints though, it felt great to be out. Now to figure out what work I can create for myself today.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Good morning Monkies. I'm taking alternate days off this week. Will ride this evening, hoping the weather has been warm enough to dry the trails out, otherwise access roads... at leat it will be rolling. Also need to see if my old roof rack stuff will fit on the new car.

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
Too late on the kill list, that slate was clean until about 7:50 AM when I had to brake check some asswipe for tailgating me. Couldn't they see the clearly posted, "Student Driver" sign on my bumper.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Mornin!

Been off the bike last night and boy did I feel it climbing up Chimney. No complaints though, it felt great to be out. Now to figure out what work I can create for myself today.
Nice! Up Chimney and back down Apex / Enchanted Forest used to be my go-to crunched for time ride. I miss that town.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Nice! Up Chimney and back down Apex / Enchanted Forest used to be my go-to crunched for time ride. I miss that town.
That was the loop I did yesterday! I'm still waiting for the stars to align when I can get a clear rip down Apex / Enchanted Forest and can really let it go. Seems I always hit a good amount of uphill traffic every single time.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
weather site said 10cm fell overnight (4"). But the snow in my driveway was above my bumper, so at least 12" I'd say, maybe even 18". I normally walk to bring my boy to daycare, and my oldest takes the school bus. But it's March break, so no school bus, and school and daycare are in opposite directions, and walking would have been slow and miserable. so we drove. but it was slow and people are idiots. oh well, I did both drop offs and was only 30 minutes late for work. not bad I guess.

xc skiing tomorrow night should be decent. I'm looking forward to it.

have a good one y'all...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Snowmageddon Stella is in full effect in western NY. My snowblower decided that now was a perfect time to not work. Barely got out of my driveway this morning because of all the snow drifts (even after shoveling). All schools in the Rochester area are closed and it seems like half the businesses are too. My work is running at about 40% staff today which means it's probably going to be a little crazy.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! We got 18" of snow yesterday, which is weird because they predicted 18" of snow. I am happy the folks that run the gym got off their lazy asses and opened in time this morning so I could get my hour on the treadmill done.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Kiwis be like "Hold my sheep... I got this."

That was the loop I did yesterday! I'm still waiting for the stars to align when I can get a clear rip down Apex / Enchanted Forest and can really let it go. Seems I always hit a good amount of uphill traffic every single time.
Golden Giddyup registration opens today at noon. Just saying.

9am on an even-day Tuesday.
FTFY.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Pouring rain, what better way to start the bus commute. Should be a meh day. No more window view in the new digs. :(

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Under the weather last night and today. Dragged ass on my ride in, but still rode in. Mildly nauseated. Maybe I am miraculously pregnant?!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
east coast cement froze good and solid. my wife's outback barely left tire tracks in the 4" of it. :rofl: powered right up it at least.

coffee is strong, no fucks to give.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Oh shit.

I've been working at this building for two and a half years now and I think that I have FINALLY figured out who has been pissing on the toilet seat and on the floor around said toilet. How the hell do you address this, HR?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Oh shit.

I've been working at this building for two and a half years now and I think that I have FINALLY figured out who has been pissing on the toilet seat and on the floor around said toilet. How the hell do you address this, HR?
play the remix edition of the song about pissin'

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Oh shit.

throat punch....followed by firm kick in the dick.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Oh shit.

Upper decker on his desk?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Oh shit.

Oh, and does this make you the official Rogue Pisser Hunter of teh :monkey:? :D