Votes: 83 72.2%
  • Judge

Votes: 32 27.8%

• Total voters

jvnixon

Turbo Monkey
May 14, 2006
SickLines.com
um what r u tlking about people have being reponding to this thread all day?
Reading comprehension must not be very high for you. The post above yours clearly says the date.

BigMike
03-06-2006 11:45 PM

That is March 6th, 2006. Today is November 4th, 2007

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
um what r u tlking about people have being reponding to this thread all day?
Its all cool if you love you Judge but start your own thread could be a better idea then digging up old threads. I would love to hear the explanation of how the DW-link fails when you jump so I can be prepared if I ride a Sunday in the future.

You do 30f drops that is hella rad.

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
i own the judge it is so much better than the sunday the sunday is a great race bike but the suspension desighn fails if you jump on it also if you drop any thing over 30 ft the suspesnion buckles and you have to get the hole rear end replaced. the judge is a sick race bike and ok fr bike because it has more travel than the sunday also it is alot more stiff which is great for the rocky east coast resorts. i race elit/pro circut and i perfer the judge over the sunday for racing and freeriding

we get it...you bought a new f'n bike and want a big 'ol pat on the back to justify your purchase. We all own bikes too, get over it. No one wants to read a bunch of threads from '05.

In the future, you might try to stick to accepted english sentence structure (spelling, puctuation, capitalization, complete sentences, etc), people will be more prone to taking things you say seriously.

BTW who fed you the total BS about the sunday???

30 'pink feet' Whooo

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
This is RM- everyone is going to have to momentarily stop giving dome to dw in order to recommend the Sunday.

I haven't ridden either, but is there anyone here who has ridden both (on DH trails etc) and can give a fair assessment? Doubt it. That is all.
i've ridden both this season and raced the sunday. the judge was super smooth but it didn't corner all that well. the sunday felt really nice through tech stuff and corners only thing i didn't like was i hit the pedals on the ground a lot when i was pedaling out of berms.

El Gordo

Monkey
Aug 15, 2007
Vernon, NJ
Get a Blindside....I am building one right now for my race rig for next season... Well actually I am 12 deep into my case of Sarnac Pumpkin Ale and I cant mount these damn DHR's on my new Pimp rims...

The sunday is the SH*t.. I mainly do Diablo, Snow shoe all east coast and would stay away from the Judge but I just hate that bike.. I mean i am a huge Transition fan thats why I say the Blindside but if those are your two only choices SUNDAY for sure... Whats the cheapest price for that bike yoy have seen by the way just curious??

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
i own the judge it is so much better than the sunday the sunday is a great race bike but the suspension desighn fails if you jump on it also if you drop any thing over 30 ft the suspesnion buckles and you have to get the hole rear end replaced. the judge is a sick race bike and ok fr bike because it has more travel than the sunday also it is alot more stiff which is great for the rocky east coast resorts. i race elit/pro circut and i perfer the judge over the sunday for racing and freeriding
Wha? On page 3 of the judge manual it specifically warns against riding them off-road?! You're a mad bugger racing one.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
GUYS THREAD IS 2 YEARS OLD...

hes already moved on.
LOL...

Here at RM we've never met a dead horse we didn't like to beat.
:biggrin:

...so this devolved into a bit of a pissing match after BigMike asked for advice on a bike purchase and now it has been picked up where it was left off and people are still going at it...

:think:

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
hey its no my fault people still acctually like cdal...

okay so that was a low blow, and hey it never hurts to point out the obvious to some people here on rm.:clapping: