Quantcast

Eastside Jumps in G-Vegas this Weekend

hardtailpride

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
Well Ive finally got my hand and bike back togather. Wondering if anyone wanted to hit the eastside jumps up or something in G-vegas this weekend.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Well Ive finally got my hand and bike back togather. Wondering if anyone wanted to hit the eastside jumps up or something in G-vegas this weekend.
I have been thinking of going out there for an hour on Sunday. Maybe early in the morning before it gets hot. I will Post up Staurday night what time I am going if I do. Rob maybe out there too. We are going to work on the outside line to make it a little smaller so we have more to hit out there. Right now I think there are only 2 people hitting them and they are never there anymore.

hardtailpride

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
yea
they are in good shape
some one cut down the far right line so it more doable

Ill prob head out there around 9:30 I think

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
yea
they are in good shape
some one cut down the far right line so it more doable

Ill prob head out there around 9:30 I think
I guess Rob already got around to them. He had been talking about doing that. I am cleaning house right now. Have the sister in law coming into town for the week with her boy friend. You never know I may make it out for a little bit.

hardtailpride

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
aight...Im going to try and make it out there after work some time this week. So maybe we can hit it up then. Also, do you know where there is some good street riding around here. Downtown but how are the cops about that?

j2d013

Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
G' Vegas,SC
Yeah Robert D that is my bro we all ride together @ eastside, downtown and in the woods. We just got back from killin this new line @ Lake Lure, it is fast, rocky and super long. we are going to get the Dj;s back perfect and add some more stuff. Oh, What up Cecil, we rode w Greg up @ lake Lure. We all need to get up and rip it, the weekends are best for me because I am now working second. Hope to see you cats soon!!!!!:monkeydance:

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Yeah Robert D that is my bro we all ride together @ eastside, downtown and in the woods. We just got back from killin this new line @ Lake Lure, it is fast, rocky and super long. we are going to get the Dj;s back perfect and add some more stuff. Oh, What up Cecil, we rode w Greg up @ lake Lure. We all need to get up and rip it, the weekends are best for me because I am now working second. Hope to see you cats soon!!!!!:monkeydance:
Its a fun place to ride. Got Butchs PM to late to make it out for Saturdays ride there. Will hit it up soon.

BigClyde

Chimp
Jul 31, 2003
Greenville, SC
Cecil, this is Ryan (banshee scream rider at eastside). My friends and I are the ones who started redoing the big outside line. We are planning on moving dirt around to create some big tables on that line.

It's cool that you guys were thinking of doing something to. Rick is going back to Florida so I don't know of anyone hitting them.

BigClyde

Chimp
Jul 31, 2003
Greenville, SC
I'm not exactly sure why he is returning. My friend Jonathan has more contact with Rick than I do...

I think that upper line will be real fun once it is more doable for less than superhuman riders. Hopefully two big tables that really pop you will be there over the next couple of weeks.

We want to get them built for practice jumping because we are headed to Whistler in July.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Cecil, this is Ryan (banshee scream rider at eastside). My friends and I are the ones who started redoing the big outside line. We are planning on moving dirt around to create some big tables on that line.

It's cool that you guys were thinking of doing something to. Rick is going back to Florida so I don't know of anyone hitting them.
Glad you guys have been working on them. I have not been there sence you saw me there last. Have not had time. Sucks being the place is 3 mins away from me. Good job man....

hardtailpride

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
I'm not exactly sure why he is returning. My friend Jonathan has more contact with Rick than I do...

I think that upper line will be real fun once it is more doable for less than superhuman riders. Hopefully two big tables that really pop you will be there over the next couple of weeks.

We want to get them built for practice jumping because we are headed to Whistler in July.
Let me next time you guys are out there digging and Ill come help out. Always lookin to help build some good DJs

hardtailpride

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
Ill be out there if its not raining...I went to no name today I talked to a few Bmxer who are going to start workin on the jumps as well. So hopefully we can get eastside back to its former glory

hardtailpride

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
Im game any day after work or weekend. Im only 5 mins from them so the sooner they gete buffed the better for me.:clapping:

j2d013

Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
G' Vegas,SC
Hey count me in also, I just left there and everything needs about a foot of dort and the tables need about two feet so it will be a fun line. I will talk to Rob and the crew today and see what is up for this weekend/ maybe Sunday. I am just glad to see that they are still there. Lets re-claim our spot and make it PLUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping: :monkeydance:

BigClyde

Chimp
Jul 31, 2003
Greenville, SC
We worked out there some last Friday. We reshaped the lander of the first jump on the outside line to be more like a table than a DJ. It looks pretty good.

We cleaned up the run in a little bit. The berm might need a bit more dirt as well coming out. Hopefully we can get them up and running soon.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
We worked out there some last Friday. We reshaped the lander of the first jump on the outside line to be more like a table than a DJ. It looks pretty good.

We cleaned up the run in a little bit. The berm might need a bit more dirt as well coming out. Hopefully we can get them up and running soon.
Did you knock any more off the top of those jumps? Please don't make them any smaller. That line needs to be a little bigger than the middle line.

Thanks

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
As many times as I looked at that those jumps before and didn't think I would hit them, it was nice to clear them both yesterday. Its funny how having a safety net down makes you think way different about it. Now knowing how easy it is to clear it and the second jump after it, I don't think we need to make them Table tops. Like we talked about last night, we should make that line a 6 pack and turn all the other jumps into tables.