Quantcast

>>> Effing Monderp<<<

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
trying to explain a complicated issue to a guy who doesn't understand why it is an issue is frustrating, particularly when he has a consultant who is leading him down the wrong path.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The old stereotype of the dumb and slow southerner is likely derived from their propensity to walk to the outhouse with insufficient footwear and collecting hookworms on the way. Said hookworms cause low energy and cognitive deficit.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Rode some close trails that I haven't ridden in a few years. Found a section that was previously unknown to me. Best section there, will be going back.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
You don't have central AC up there, do ya? If it gets intolerable we do have an extra bedroom. And AC. And gigabit internet.
We've needed blinds in the living room since we moved in to help keep temps down. Hence my question about your purchase last week.

I need to hurry up and get some ordered...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Rode some close trails that I haven't ridden in a few years. Found a section that was previously unknown to me. Best section there, will be going back.
new section made good use of terrain. lots of log crossings and off camber roots. lots of interconnecting segments. need to go back and explore/map.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
We've needed blinds in the living room since we moved in to help keep temps down. Hence my question about your purchase last week.

I need to hurry up and get some ordered...

I had good luck with these guys when I added some blinds to the Western exposure of my house. Lead times were not short, but they showed up a week before promised. I apologize for not sharing my thrilling blind purchase earlier like Toshi.

These paper stick on blinds work well for a short term solution when you need to block sun RIGHT FUCKING NOW. Can be found at Lowes.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I had good luck with these guys when I added some blinds to the Western exposure of my house. Lead times were not short, but they showed up a week before promised. I apologize for not sharing my thrilling blind purchase earlier like Toshi.

These paper stick on blinds work well for a short term solution when you need to block sun RIGHT FUCKING NOW. Can be found at Lowes.

Just put cardboard boxes in the windows. Nobody'll think it's a crack house.