Quantcast

Election Day(s) Thread.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
“I moved on those votes, I’ll admit it.”

“I did try to take those votes. They had already voted. I moved on them very heavily.”

“I just start voting. It’s like a magnet. I just vote. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab those votes by the pussy. You can do anything”.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I tried to bring that up a few times, it never goes over well. There is SERIOUS fraud this time, you guy. Really!!!!
Things that are statistically more likely than voter fraud:

1. Getting struck by lightning, twice.
2. Dying of flesh eating bacteria.
3. Dying in a shark attack.
4. Rolling the same color 20 times in a row in roulette.
5. Making a hole in one playing golf.

But hey, don't let that stop you from proclaiming that not only did fraud occur, it happened on such a grand scale that its barely fathomable.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Things that are statistically more likely than voter fraud:

1. Getting struck by lightning, twice.
2. Dying of flesh eating bacteria.
3. Dying in a shark attack.
4. Rolling the same color 20 times in a row in roulette.
5. Making a hole in one playing golf.

But hey, don't let that stop you from proclaiming that not only did fraud occur, it happened on such a grand scale that its barely fathomable.
I've done #5, not keen on ever trying 1-3.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Is he winning now or did he steal/cheat it?
Not sure, from what I hear there are several coming forward from the post office and told to backdate ballots, there are signed affidavits stating this. This is from a few states. If found corrupt, would this be enough to change the election? maybe, probably not. However we just need to make sure its fair across the board. Lots of rumor's swirling around about ballot counting machines being changed, republican poll workers not allowed to watch ballot being read and place in the machine. If true, its dead wrong. Anyways, if Trump loses he may be back in 2024, could be interesting and fun watching the left get their panties in a bunch once again.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Especially for Brian:

Late Tuesday, the credibility of that affidavit came into question after the House Oversight Committee reported on Twitter that the worker recanted his story in discussions with the Postal Service’s Office of Inspector General. The worker later denied he recanted in an online video.
Sounds like a quality human being.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Not sure, from what I hear there are several coming forward from the post office and told to backdate ballots, there are signed affidavits stating this. This is from a few states. If found corrupt, would this be enough to change the election? maybe, probably not. However we just need to make sure its fair across the board. Lots of rumor's swirling around about ballot counting machines being changed, republican poll workers not allowed to watch ballot being read and place in the machine. If true, its dead wrong. Anyways, if Trump loses he may be back in 2024, could be interesting and fun watching the left get their panties in a bunch once again.
Yeah, they seem to have everything they need, the lawyers, the cash, motives, etc. They just don't have the evidence.

Honest question, do you have any idea how asinine it is to bring a case to court without evidence?

I mean, if the Democrats are that sneaky and there is no evidence of it, they deserve the win just due to sheer next-level ability.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Yeah, they seem to have everything they need, the lawyers, the cash, motives, etc. They just don't have the evidence.

Honest question, do you have any idea how asinine it is to bring a case to court without evidence?

I mean, if the Democrats are that sneaky and there is no evidence of it, they deserve the win just due to sheer next-level ability.
Sucking down adrenochrome from fetii gives witchcraft level powers. Oh the powers!!!!!!

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Sucking down adrenochrome from fetii gives witchcraft level powers. Oh the powers!!!!!!
That gives me an idea, calling the Trump voter fraud hotline. I'm not sure I've heard anyone claim that implanted microchips or radio waves caused them to vote for Biden instead of Trump yet.