Quantcast

Election Day(s) Thread.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That gives me an idea, calling the Trump voter fraud hotline. I'm not sure I've heard anyone claim that implanted microchips or radio waves caused them to vote for Biden instead of Trump yet.
You got a trial vaccine?

Remember, the chip's part number spells George Soros in ASCII

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I'm betting it's been mentioned but really, it's a point that simply cannot be overstated.
Can't get through, all the numbers say they are experiencing higher than normal call volume.

But here's the thing, two weeks before, I got a flu shot. I mean, see? That right there is a dead giveaway. The ONLY reason I voted for Biden was the microchips in the vaccine and they allowed Hillary and Antifa to implant impure thoughts in my brain. I had no choice.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Can't get through, all the numbers say they are experiencing higher than normal call volume.

But here's the thing, two weeks before, I got a flu shot. I mean, see? That right there is a dead giveaway. The ONLY reason I voted for Biden was the microchips in the vaccine and they allowed Hillary and Antifa to implant impure thoughts in my brain. I had no choice.
Was able to leave a message!

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Was able to leave a message!
Also, for anyone else that steps up to their patriotic duty to report election fraud, you need to mention the abundance of 5G towers being installed RIGHT BEFORE THE ELECTION!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Let's hope the ages of this kind of sales arguments are done now that the small handed cheto has been expelled.
I doubt it. Unless you drastically reform US and make people who are fucked by the current economic model not angry you will get another demagogue in 4-8 years. The worst part is he may be competent unlike Trump. Trust me it's not fun since we are kinda collecting them in this part of the world.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Does everyone hear that?

can you?

the deafening silence of no damn Trump for a few days now?

just what is that scumbag up to...
Know how when your kids are small, and the house gets quiet for just a little bit too long? It's like that, but with a psychopath.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Maybe one day you'll learn. Most likely not.

Trump campaign dismisses its own case in Nevada today because they know it's bullshit

Pennsylvania Judge gets an honest answer out of another trump attorney, because the attorney knows it's bullshit
posting the image of the PA court transcript to illustrate exactly how baseless trumps claims are

1605101618883.png

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
I doubt it. Unless you drastically reform US and make people who are fucked by the current economic model not angry you will get another demagogue in 4-8 years. The worst part is he may be competent unlike Trump. Trust me it's not fun since we are kinda collecting them in this part of the world.
I'm with you on this one, we just got our local narcissist/idiot/corrupt mini-trump (Macri) out of the presidency last year, and the amount of extreme right wing competing morons/tyrants which are trying to capitalize on his audience is appaliling.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Whats funny, is that post has very different context when posted by someone like JimmyDean, vs someone like Brian.

i was going to start listing all the ways that theory is bullshit, but decided to stop with the fact that the technology to create a quantum blockchain simply does not exist at this time.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I would just like to point out that the real address is https://dickatyourdoor.com/collections/chocolate-dicks

And there goes the paycheck...................
Disclaimer:
Disclaimer: Products on this site are intended only as gag gifts for adults. These products are intended to generate a laugh and are not to be sent with malicious intent. If you have any doubt that sending a product from this site could potentially harm someone, do not place an order. It is your responsibility to use this site as it was intended, as a joke.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Theoretical method of creating a blockchain using a quantum computer to entangle photons in a timeline as opposed to spatially as quantum computing does now.

We ain't even close to there yet.
its estimated to create a quantum blockchain it would require 1500 entangled qubits. the current largest quantum computer only has 65 qubits.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
i was going to start listing all the ways that theory is bullshit, but decided to stop with the fact that the technology to create a quantum blockchain simply does not exist at this time.

I was blown away by the new invisible watermark detectable by laser (light). This and mass-less particle weight heavy on my mind.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
can you imagine how many people will read that and take it as hard evidence?
even though Judicial Watch stated they never published any such article, that fact shouldn't get in the way.

edit: dive into this, conspiracy kooks are saying "arrests are imminent" from this crime !!!

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
its estimated to create a quantum blockchain it would require 1500 entangled qubits. the current largest quantum computer only has 65 qubits.
Quantum computers are very task-specific. Reprogramming one for a different task than it was designed to perform is no easy job, since they work by approaching the best solution as an expression of minimum potential for the whole system.

The supposed "quantum advantage" isn't going to happen anytime soon, so any techology depending on it is simply science fiction.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Quantum computers are very task-specific. Reprogramming one for a different task than it was designed to perform is no easy job, since they work by approaching the best solution as an expression of minimum potential for the whole system.

The supposed "quantum advantage" isn't going to happen anytime soon, so any techology depending on it is simply science fiction.
yea, quantum computers that exist now aren't even remotely close to performing these kinds of tasks.

i mean, maybe trump is colluding with space aliens for their quantum alien technology.

Colonel Angus

Monkey
Feb 15, 2005
land of the green chiles

But I thought @kidwoo made one of these like 15 years ago....