Quantcast

Eric Carter talks about Vail Lake video

BC VAN

Monkey
May 4, 2005
those things are cool, i think i have a line on something very similar to that deal that we won't have to rent or buy.....we are actually looking at a much earlier opening then fall now, but nothing has been solidified.... planning a volunteer weekend.....in about a month.....we have 2 events that need to happen first in June so i'm thinking the June 21/22 weekend to work and ride with a slumber party, haha

Get this http://www.sprayer-outlet.com/15galtow.htm filled with water.

It's not how much water - it's wherer the water is put.

A pressure sprayer like this shoots the water 20 feet.

Stand in one spot and put 15 Gallons on a whole berm.

hecktone

Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Santa Barbara
Hey EC, thanks for all the hard work you've been doing there at Vail Lake! Also thanks for coming up the the NMBS race in Santa Ynez. Are you going to the IMBA Seminar @ Shimano on the 7th? One of the items on the agenda is Bike Parks in So Cal ... I'd encourage anyone to attend if they can.

Hecky

BC VAN

Monkey
May 4, 2005
Hey EC, thanks for all the hard work you've been doing there at Vail Lake! Also thanks for coming up the the NMBS race in Santa Ynez. Are you going to the IMBA Seminar @ Shimano on the 7th? One of the items on the agenda is Bike Parks in So Cal ... I'd encourage anyone to attend if they can.

Hecky
Mike, the feeling is mutual...these bike parks are hopefully going to get the socal MTB scene back on it's feet?

i won't be able to attend the 7th IMBA deal, i have a family commitment. but like you say the more people knowledgeable about trails and bike parks the better.