Quantcast

Eurobike 2009 coverage

MDJ

Monkey
Dec 15, 2005
San Jose, CA
I am really stoked they went with the color scheme they did. It looks ****ing pro.
I enjoy the pedals too. Ahaha
So why would a company go to all the trouble and expense to go to a show and debut a new bike....and then put Walmart pedals on in addition to putting the cranks on wrong??

ronan

Monkey
Dec 7, 2007
Toulouse, France
OK...I think I'm done with Internallyeurobikeabunchoflittlenothingthon!

All these subtle like tweeks for virtually the exact same thing. Why does everybody have to have a 5 million gigabyte CAD developed DJ frame? No wonder Black Market's frame is so popular. They're hardtails for crying out loud. I've got a DJ frame at the house I'll sell someone for $40.00 and I'd bet you can't break it.
does it say yeti on it?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I still don't see the hype with a dj frame thats not made by a company that wishes it did bmx and the design team was on acid when they were choosing colors.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
OK...I think I'm done with Internallyeurobikeabunchoflittlenothingthon!

All these subtle like tweeks for virtually the exact same thing. Why does everybody have to have a 5 million gigabyte CAD developed DJ frame? No wonder Black Market's frame is so popular. They're hardtails for crying out loud. I've got a DJ frame at the house I'll sell someone for $40.00 and I'd bet you can't break it.
I'll buy it for 40 bucks, I need a DJ frame, PM me if you're serious!

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
2010 2:1 DHS mono witch is 2lbs lighter,bumper stops on the frame and a 1.5 headtube

New Totem

Apinestar Neck braces

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
thats a new piggyback on the Foes too. the DHS and RS7 has only come with the Curnutt remote and not the piggyback.
and thankfully for first time in 10+ years, you dont need to use their custom MRP guide on one of their DH bikes

spocomptonrider

sportin' the CROCS
Nov 30, 2007
spokanistan
You'd think they could have gotten the chain tighter on the second one... I guess its just for display so whateves.

I agree about the Thomson DM stem looking terrible. I have always had a thing for Thomson, but 4 piece DM stems have never done imo. Looks like the E13 to me. Performed great, but looked kind of odd.

Last edited: