Quantcast

Eurobike live

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Diggin' my Sigma on Shimano's Saint display :)

Any cool Sintesi p0rn on display? Really curious if they've continued/upgraded the Bazooka and /or if they've come out with any curvy replacements for the Rumba or Black Soul.

Thanks for all the picts!

shock

Monkey
Feb 20, 2002
Does anyone get how kona's new magic link works? Cause I think I want a coilair.

short and easy description:

Longer, plusher, more progressive travel with slacker head and seat angles for descending, braking, bumps.

Shorter, stiffer travel with steeper head and seat angle when climbing.

Yes, it's automatic, and no, you can't feel it happening, you just know it's good.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
That's one of the new freeridey bikes. Strange is the prototype development sub division of Orange, btw.

The new 224 evolution has an adjustable headset angle (via pinchbolts), 135mm rear for added heel clearance (it was an issue for anyone with larger than size 7 feet), stronger swingarm, tweaked geometry and lighter weight.

If you keep your eyes open, there will be a ton of new stuff showing up under orange sponsored downhill racers in the 2008 season.

Sep 1, 2007
16 powers st BKLN NY
THIS IS SOO COOL http://www.transcendmagazine.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=eurobike2007&id=P1040346
I always like seeing new stuff. So creative and innovative, will it work prolly not, looks like it would just sink down in the snow mabe if it were all carbon, ti or mabe urathane (i dunno why urathane I think it would just be cool) but innovative none the less.
That's been around for several years. A little hokey but it works. You can check out youtube for promo videos.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
that one at euro bike was the worldcup. the factory comes ano black. im looking into doing my on anodization now, dosent seem to hard to make a mini shop.