Quantcast

Europe Folks...Need advice

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
He's got PMs turned off. He can send them but his preferences are set to not allow anyone to initiate them.
Hmmm, I wonder how I turn that off?

Edit- thanks @6thElement.

Also, one of the diggers in my crew, Gaetan puts up photos of the progress and prep on our trails very regularly.

Morgins and Champery open on the weekends starting the 25th. Shits running so good right now.

Dorenaz, Bex and Aigle are our close lift accessed riding spots for this time of the year, but I prolly already said that.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2020
SoCo Western Slope
Hmmm, I wonder how I turn that off?

Edit- thanks @6thElement.

Also, one of the diggers in my crew, Gaetan puts up photos of the progress and prep on our trails very regularly.

Morgins and Champery open on the weekends starting the 25th. Shits running so good right now.

Dorenaz, Bex and Aigle are our close lift accessed riding spots for this time of the year, but I prolly already said that.
Killer idea to water the berm!
I have dug out shady spots and thrown the snow on the trail, but that is a step above.

snow_berm.png

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Looks like DH men (uomini) to me. Have you done Rollercoaster or Inginere yet?
Little Champery is great too, although nothing like the real Champery of course
You sir have a good eye. Honestly we got short on time in Finale, so we basically rented bikes in town, rode up to that zone where Uomini is and then rode down that trail. I have ridden quite a few places in my days but nothing rode quite like that, really unique w/ all that gravel, beautiful though. I would def go back to Finale w/ more time to do some exploring. Funny we talked about doing Roller or Champery on a second lap but just didn't have the time.

Kurt_80

Monkey
Jan 25, 2016
Perth, WA.
Hey gang, bumping this thread with some more local-ish knowledge requests....

I'm in Pieve Di Soligo, province of Treviso, and wondering if there's any good lift accessed riding still open. Most bike parks seem to close around September. I'd need to hire a bike and gear, not too worried about having less than stellar gear.

The closer to me the better, but not averse to travelling around out of Italy.

Probably would prefer DH to enduro if possible.

I fly back out of Venice Oct 22.

Cheers for any input!

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Thanks @Sandro !

Has anyone been to Fassa? Also northern Italy, looks fun for a day or 2.
Fassa is awesome.
The zone has a lot of steep tech riding and also a few bikeparky trails. People are really enthusiastic in that area, so there are also a lot of non official trails out there. You can get about 45km of trail and 3.500m of descending in one day easily.
We're trying to ride the EWS (orwhatever that sh!t is called nowadays) after the race each year which is a blast.
Other then that you can do the sellaronda, which is from a panoramic point of view definitely a highlight. Fassa is a part of it. Unfortunately a lot of trails on the 'ronda are tamed down nowadays, so if we want to ride technical stuff, we go directly to Fassa.
The lifts in that region are open from June until September, so the season is relatively short.
Therefore they are trying to get a few MTB trails up and running which can be shuttled year around.