Quantcast

Ever get one of those parts that are so sick they make you wanna puke?

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
^ true dat x2 yo. Deity rawks fo sho. I just installed the cranks on my buddies bike because he bent his race face forged cranks jumping. Pretty sure he won't be bending the Deity's! I love how you can run a chainguide with their BMX style sprocket and I also love that the sprocket is splined to the BB for a super-strong, super-aligned interface.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
This IS fun!!! Wow, never imagined peeps could get so wound up over something so simple as a BICYCLE SEAT!! C'mon! It's just a place to put your ass!!!! I just happen to like to stick my ass on very stylish things!
Hell, I'm glad some of you don't like it, wouldn't want to see it on a Walmart shelf someday!

MDBullit

Monkey
Sep 8, 2004
Bethesda, MD
when you post a pic of something you got, you are automatically opening things up for criticism. deal with it. I think it's ugly and impractical since i wouldn't want to be sitting on vinyl all day. the titec el norte is my seat of choice

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
MDBullit said:
when you post a pic of something you got, you are automatically opening things up for criticism. deal with it.
Who in the hell are you talking to, dude? If it's me, you may want to go back to the top and R E A D S L O W E R... since I haven't seen anyone here get pissed off by anyone else's opinion of the seat itself!

Besides...I can't take any opinion on style seriously made by someone who rides a MC shockwave...and proudly states it in his siggy! Deal with that...:love:

dirtyamerican

Monkey
Jan 15, 2005
at my own freeride trail
Hey, Thrillseeka, I dig the seat. To each his own. Look at trials specific seats, they're tiny! You have your own style and that's rad. When you are riding hard you shouldn't be on your seat much anyway and I agree that seats do get in the way a lot...that's why I slam mine all the way down.

Keep their heads ringin' Cody!

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Wussup, bro???!!! How's life in the South? Dude, that quickie vid you threw together was SICK! I've seen a lot of footage from that weekend so far, but none of them sum it up as well as yours does! Nice job!