Quantcast

Everyone's Ride Gallery

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
Fun race fellers. Z class def knows how to please the crowd...I'm suprised they just dont pay us to race.
I was able to beat Brian by .003 seconds and Sluck by .028 seconds so I'm happy.:thumb: Nevermind that this is Brians like 4th time DHing...ever.

24. Randy Pham Beg Men 27-34 Z 221 00:02:27.01
25. Brian Goldstein Beg Men 27-34 Z 380 00:02:27.04
26. Adrian Quintana Beg Men 27-34 Z 293 00:02:27.29

sickness.

Mike(s), glad you're both ok. See you all in 2 weeks.

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
Winston, I saw you've posted somewhere else (check your PM).

Please focus on the near top of the picture. That's my right Shimano Carbon-soled SPD shoe. Award winning photo by winston

Adrian (Sluck- the Champ) is biting his nails right now awaiting on who's gotten his crash during Sun morning's practice.

The_Sluck

Chimp
May 14, 2007
Fun race fellers. Z class def knows how to please the crowd...I'm suprised they just dont pay us to race.
I was able to beat Brian by .003 seconds and Sluck by .028 seconds so I'm happy.:thumb: Nevermind that this is Brians like 4th time DHing...ever.

24. Randy Pham Beg Men 27-34 Z 221 00:02:27.01
25. Brian Goldstein Beg Men 27-34 Z 380 00:02:27.04
26. Adrian Quintana Beg Men 27-34 Z 293 00:02:27.29

sickness.

Mike(s), glad you're both ok. See you all in 2 weeks.
Dude did you have to rub that one in? Do you take pleasure in knowing that I cringe every time I see how close the three of our times are :twitch:?

Actually, I was pretty surprised on how I did on this course considering that it was rather similar to the course laid out back November when *ahem* Randy put a good spanking on our class. Even without the wall, the pedaling parts still killed me. Gotta give it to course planners though, the last few courses have been tons of fun. :thumb:

And I don't see why people don't stay to watch the slower classes. That's usually when the funniest crashes happen anyway. Us slower classes are usually going slow enough that when we crash we can usually just walk away from it. Although it does turn into a field day for the photos. Hehe...

Winston, I saw you've posted somewhere else (check your PM).

Please focus on the near top of the picture. That's my right Shimano Carbon-soled SPD shoe.

Adrian (Sluck- the Champ) is biting his nails right now awaiting on who's gotten his crash during Sun morning's practice.
Enough of my biff pix! My hip hurts more and more every time I see it.:shakefist:

The worst part, the guy with that professional looking video camera in the upper right. Im gonna find him and destroy that footage.

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Flashes are on video cameras. :think:
Haha!!

Ya, that was a really fun course! Soooo happy that the wall was taken out :D
Sadly, I somehow still ended up finishing 9th(same place as the last race) with a time of somewhere around 2:02ish or 2:04...i don't remember. I just don't seem to have very good luck in Fontana, lol.

Btw, thanks for the stickers Pat ;)

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
Dammitjim, park the road bike and join us again on the right side of cycling =dirt.

thurs night ride tomorrow -I think.

My fortune cookie from Panda Express yesterday implied, "One day, Big Bear will re-open to DH bikes."
Close the face runs if they want (maybe except for Westridge). There are so many fun trails there. urrghhh.

-photo by YetiDher

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
So, it was like a bit too sunny and around the high of 70's today.
It was aight. It's just socal.

Adrian likes climbing, a lot. He's somewhere down on the bottom left of the pic while Ed snacked away at the switchbacks.

Ed

Adrian got it pinned.

Whatever, Ed with a no hander.

Manster ripping the pebbles off of this rock section.

DH Champ

Toned down NASCAR

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
Downhill Mountain Biking will be recognized as an Olympic event in 2028. Start training your kids.

The weather sucked.

Iron gate manufactured by Mavic.

Smelly mud imported from Tijuana River

Ultranoob -aggro for life.

The weather was ok.

Ride..

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
I always rubbed our weather into the faces of my buds in Vancouver. Now they don't talk to me. :( lol God I love San Diego.

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
That's a good idea to put it on someone's backpack! We need to go do a tunnel shoot.
Good idea!! I don't know how well a backpack would work for shots on there though because it's pretty rough. Besides, with the speed I'm going it'll fall off:busted:

But ya, I'm down...possibly next weekend if I can somehow convince my boss that I need a day off then.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
Zowie! That looks like damage from a pedal slip to wedging your ass between the frame and rear tire.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Good idea!! I don't know how well a backpack would work for shots on there though because it's pretty rough. Besides, with the speed I'm going it'll fall off:busted:

But ya, I'm down...possibly next weekend if I can somehow convince my boss that I need a day off then.
Yeah...that would work really well on tunnel. :think:

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
It was a fun weekend at Champery, CA.
It's so easy to forget how loose and crappy a course can be on any sunday.
Sat was rad. Sat was radderer.

The Alps in the background of the quaint lil town.

On to the race runs.
Evelio on a Honda Civic.

Jon - thank god he moved to pro. He used to terrorize us in semi. :p
His grandpa races in the beginner class is faster than you e-riders.

C-Dub ring leader -coming back strong from a recent head injury and took third in the pro. He is from San Diego so he must be cool.

One of the Houses.

"CK - embarassing the state of the US American downhill racing, such as, for the 4th straight time." - Miss Teen South Carolina.

Bren on a Honda Civic

Michelle Rodriguez -awesomer than you.

Claire taking the man line. She's charming than you.

Melissa Buhl - two for two for the new version of the Dorado.
Exciting stuff coming from Manitou fo sho.

charles

I'm confused. I like the Yeti but I'm liking the new suspensions on my socom. Choices.

Champery scenery...

ripper..

Terry Maddox entertaining the Swiss crowd.

Yeah, it's still raining.