Quantcast

Evil Bikes picture thread

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
ahaha Piper the bike that still had $eth on it, priceless. I want to add 9000 pics to this thread but I'm not on my home computer. Alex's old subaru was one of the greatest cars I have ever driven in (and almost died in).

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
imperial sl

nice... imperial sl ($eth lolli ... btw, where are $eth & al3x?)

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
doc

great color... the sl would look great in this color:

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA
that imp just near the bottom of page 2 with the blue metalflake undercoat used to be mine.....i think......i'd be shocked if someone else had that same color.....i had that bike painted by SUMAX powderworks....they did alot of custom work for orange county choppers.......

i sold it when i was super hard up for cash, and wish i didn't.....ah well.....i'll never sell my DOC.....it needs paint though.....

anyone know who owns that bike??

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
i remember when i thought you had an evil...didnt you sig used to say something like that waaaay back?
You and the rest of the world. I posted it earlier in the thread...
Bought it in 2002, sold in mid 2004. One of the best bikes I've owned.

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
Yo Dump, I posted on page 3, I'm here:biggrin:

This is from late 07 and the same Imperial SL I have been on since the original batch came out several years ago. I will not mention how many headsets/forks/pedals/wheels have been on this same frame.

Attachments

LukeD

Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
Massachusetts
Yo Dump, I posted on page 3, I'm here:biggrin:

This is from late 07 and the same Imperial SL I have been on since the original batch came out several years ago. I will not mention how many headsets/forks/pedals/wheels have been on this same frame.
where is that? highland?

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
You and the rest of the world. I posted it earlier in the thread...
Bought it in 2002, sold in mid 2004. One of the best bikes I've owned.
yeah it was a really nice bike i remember that back when i was in college...the bmxtb was my fav though:shocked:

lets get back to more evil bikes though...dw can't you pipe in with any crazy builds you guys put together back in the day?

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Looks like i'll have to get some made up then.... sensing a respray coming.
If you don't need the *IMPERIAL* logo, you might consider the graphics from the sovereign. They're a bit more understated... nicer imo (like the imperial sl)

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
ooo todd! that's the original color I wanted... looks great!