Quantcast

Evil Bikes picture thread

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Thanks. Hopefully there will be a few more to add to after interbike... ;)

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
my latest version. These wheels are borrowed from my fully. She's actually getting an overhaul very soon (colors, and wheels). I'll make sure I update this post :D

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
that imp just near the bottom of page 2 with the blue metalflake undercoat used to be mine.....
anyone know who owns that bike??
Ian, I originally bought your Imperial and then eventually went low on cash and sold her to boshrdcore, who had her recoated in a very slightly different sparkley blue and had chromed stickers done. It looked mighty fine!

I also regret selling her :D
This is how she was redone:

Last edited:

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
damit i just read that other evil thread... I guess I should have stirred rumors about it for a little while before posting pics... :monkeydance: :biggrin:

I <3 Evil. Can't wait for their new stuff. :)

Last edited:

in the trees

Turbo Monkey
May 19, 2003
NH
I think I'd buy another Imperial (or Imperial-esque) frame if they started producing them again. I really LOVED that frame.

toby

Sverre

Monkey
Aug 26, 2004
Norwaii
Hi man! Long time. I remember that day in Diablo. Great weekend. Thats Micce in the background right? Cool to see you´re still rockin´the Imperial :)

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
Hi man! Long time. I remember that day in Diablo. Great weekend. Thats Micce in the background right? Cool to see you´re still rockin´the Imperial :)
Sverre, that's Micce indeed taking pics from the other side =). What a wonderful week end that was indeed. I can honestly say the BEST group of people I have ever hung out with. :weee:

oiswego

Monkey
Oct 24, 2005
New Yawk
i already asked them when they sold the company last year.

as of then, they had no plans to make anything like another imperial---only focusing on the full suspension offerings.

weak, i really need a new imperial frame

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
No such thing as a new Imperial frame, not anymore at least. :mad:

Here's my latest Imp, which I of course sold last year because I'm a freakin idiot :thumb:

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/2091887/
Those are SICK hardtails, Im not a fan or would even consider buying a hardtail but those make me want one! LOVE the look of it, thats a REALLY SICK DESIGN!!!!

I would buy one and not have an issue with it, that HT ROCKS!!! I will get one eventually.

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
That yellow Imp is so hucktastic! LOVE it :D

I've had my Imperials over the past years done in so many configurations, there's just SOMETHING different about running a dual crown on that huge Monocoque front end that gives you a truely indestructable feeling when you ride it. <3

Last edited:

in the trees

Turbo Monkey
May 19, 2003
NH
Over the years I've running a bunch of forks on my two Imp's and the Monster was definately the best!! :thumb:
I agree - that was a fun set-up. I loved my Imperial with the Monster T. It was also a different time back them, though.