Quantcast

Famous Simpsons quotes

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Originally posted by Full Trucker
Alright, I'll give that to ya... so I don't know if this has been posted, but how 'bout:

"I'm a pop sensation!" - Ralphie when Bart et alia were turned into a teen boyband for purposes of Naval recruitment

heh heh heh... I said naval recruitment... :p
I liked how when n sync would walk in it would be a sychronized dance walk to synthesizer music...

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Originally posted by dh girlie
No...it's not that I'm picky like that...hell I post scenarios as opposed to quotes all the time...it's just I have to keep a few people on RM in line...namely BB, Brian HCM#2, and Joe Pozer...they are my beeeatches....

Okay, I'm gonna hafta call ya on this one. -BB-'s MINE! Ah, just because I lent him to ya for some slappin' around while I was busy does not mean that I don't want my beeatch back. Hey, I think Full Trucker may be interested......:eek:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Originally posted by Lucee
Okay, I'm gonna hafta call ya on this one. -BB-'s MINE! Ah, just because I lent him to ya for some slappin' around while I was busy does not mean that I don't want my beeatch back. Hey, I think Full Trucker may be interested......:eek:
DOH!! Punked out like shrimp trout by the cat-with-a-UFO-shaped-head avatar girlie!!

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
No...it's not that I'm picky like that...blah blah blah
Okay, I'm gonna hafta call ya on this one. -BB-'s MINE! Ah, just because I lent him to ya for some slappin'...blah blah
Originally posted by Full Trucker
DOH!! Punked out like shrimp trout by...blah blah

People, People...this is about the Simpsons. Please stop the bastardization of such a great thread. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Originally posted by Joe Pozer
People, People...this is about the Simpsons. Please stop the bastardization of such a great thread. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Either you're talking to me, or you aren't, please make up your mind.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
"You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers,
paying attention...[chuckles] Science has it all." - Principal Skinner

speedster

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Burns: "when pigs fly"
*Homers cooked pig flies past his window*

Duff Man: "I think we know who won that round, Titania" Duff man music in background.

speedster

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
My all time favorite
Homer I'll take my chances in the mystery wall!
[goes into it]
[steps out into 3D land, looks around]
[thinking] Oh, glory of glories. Oh heavenly testament to the
eternal majesty of God's creation.
[out loud] Holy macaroni!

SwisSlesS

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Home of the Massholes
I love that episode speedster. However, I haven't seen it for a long time, so I don't exactly remember that quote. I've been waiting and waiting for someone to air that episode again.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
The episode where Homer finds out his mom was a hippy, he decides she meant for him to be a hippy as well, so he starts being a hippy and he takes the couch out front and he's sitting on it naked and Maude Flanders sees him and screams, and he says, oh come on, theres nothing more beautiful than the human wang!

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
Homer trying to buy a gun: "Five days? But I'm mad NOW!"
Whats the Barney running out of beer line? Something like "I'm worried about the beer supply. After this case, there's only one more, then we'll be down to the last one" Argh. Can't remember it exactly, but it was darn funny.
Homer: "I like my beer cold, my music loud, and my homosexual FLAMING!"

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Thank you mam... May I have another?
:love: :heart: :sneaky: :nuts:

Oh.. Whoops. Carlos is gonna get mad.

OK, Simpson's Quote:

"MMmmmm BEER"

that was close!!

maml

Chimp
May 19, 2003
Originally posted by Yahoo
Looking at a picture of a Unicorn in space....

Warden: Look at this, what's he breathing I ask you.
Homer: Air
Warden: Ain't no air in space.
Homer: There's an air in space museum
I laugh whenever I think about that. There's an Air and Space Museum... And the Warden psychally throws him out for making that joke...

VooDoo

asshat
Dec 21, 2001
Toronto
Originally posted by Repack
Homer trying to buy a gun: "Five days? But I'm mad NOW!"
Whats the Barney running out of beer line? Something like "I'm worried about the beer supply. After this case, there's only one more, then we'll be down to the last one" Argh. Can't remember it exactly, but it was darn funny.
Homer: "I like my beer cold, my music loud, and my homosexual FLAMING!"
"After this case, and the next case, we only have one case left!!!"

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
Announcer: Please stand by while we are having technical difficulties. Do not attempt to read a book or talk to love
one. Please do not attempt sexual intercourse with loved ones either as years of T.V. radiation have left your genitals shriveld and useless.

Chief Wiggum lifts covers of the bed and peers under
Wiggum: Well I'll be damned!

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
Ralph: The doctor said I wouldn't have so many nosebleeds if I'd just keep my finger out of there.

Ralph: Miss Hoover, my worm jumped in my mouth and I ate it. Can I have another?

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Haha! You guys are right, Grandpa has definitely been underappreciated in this thread. Thanks!
*bump*

Episode where Homer and Bart become con artists:

Grandpa: Call me mint jelly, 'cause I'm on the lam!

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
Ooh, the Germans are mad at me. I'm so scared! Oooh, the Germans!

I used to work for a German company and whenever someone from the home office was coming to visit, I'd pull this one out.

The Cheese

derekbob

Monkey
Sep 4, 2003
Chico
Homer: "Paul McCartney left Wings???? But he was the best one!!!!!"

Homer: "I hope you learned a lesson, Lisa, never help people."

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
The episode (one of THE funniest) where Mr. Burns sells the power plant to the germans and in his spare time he takes up stuff like boxing, folk guitar, bocce ball, and bee keeping...he's at his bee hives with smithers and he's says he wants to introduce him to some of his new friends...

Mr. Burns: That one is Buzz...this one is Honey...and see that queen over there? Her name is SMITHERS!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And his Elvis impersonation is HYSTERICAL!!!

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Grandpa Simpson is in the back seat of the car: "There sure are a lot of ugly people in your neighborhood ... oooh, look at that one!."

That is great to use when you are visiting friends who have just moved to a new town.

gorgechris

Monkey
Mar 25, 2003
Traveling the eastern U.S.
Speaking of pot and the simpsons...one of the other episodes that rocked was the one with lollapalooza and homer was taking the cannonballs to the stomach...Cypress Hill was on there...and they show all the bands backstage...and the stage manager comes in with an orchestra and says, who here ordered the philharmonic??? come on...who was it...maybe while you were high...cypress hill I'm looking your way....

BAHAHAHAAAAA
Sorry, this is too good to let die.

Top 3 Fav Simpsons episodes:

1) Hubbabalooza (quoted above).
2) Clown School (KRUSTY: "Burn that seat.").
3) Any Halloween episode.

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
Homer: The elderly should be hidden away in isolation and studied, so as to see what nutients they possess that can be uesd for our benifet.

Marge: Homer stop reading that Ross prault pamphilt.