Votes: 38 7.4%
  • Beer

Votes: 175 34.1%

• Total voters

mr_dove

Monkey
Jan 18, 2002
Denver, CO
I'm surprised that there are so many bacon fans here. I used to eat lots of BLT's but I'm trying to cut down on my grease intake.

It's not on the list but Baby Back ribs are awesome.
I have a 5 pound loin in the fridge.

Aug 30, 2002
Snow hoes
haha, nah im not to lean, 6'3, 180 pounds, i just dont like meat, its not like i have anything against killing animals or something like that. thats usually the first question someone asks me. any other veggies on here?
-peace-

dirtpaws

Chimp
Jan 19, 2004
Parts Unknown
IMO, nothing beats a good old fashion pork sausage.

living here in southern california, there is a turkey version of everything that was oringinally beef or pork. sorry, but turkey or chicken sausage is a crime.

come on, who wants turkey chorizo?

porky pig all the way baby.

beee.beee...that's all folks.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
EXCUSE ME...

Why isn't BABY BACK RIBS an option?

Better than Tenderloin, pork chops, and Sausage hands down.
Probably better than Bacon too...

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
:drool: ummmmmm beer and bacon. That was my four main food groups when I was in college. Well Beer, Bacon, Ultimate Cheeseburgers, and Vodka! :drool:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
i like the ones that have been moved around by Bobcats then thrown in the grinder, then left out over night best ;)

the meat industry is so nasty.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Bacon... Bacon makes everything better. There is no sandwich that cannot be improved by adding a couple strips of bacon. There is no meal that is not made better with the addition of a bacon side-dish. There is no time of the day where bacon is inappropriate.

Mmm... Bacon. :drool:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Then need to breed miniature boneless pigs that you can eat whole and get all the tasty bits in one serving.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Westy said:
Then need to breed miniature boneless pigs that you can eat whole and get all the tasty bits in one serving.
Wouldn't that be awesome? I'd have a whole little farm of them in my back yard. Grab one, gut it, remove head, legs and tail, and chuck it on a spit.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Since "All of the above" was not a choice I went with the Tenderloin. No matter the pork product, it's always better with BEER!