Quantcast

Feral Cats - what would you do?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
NO Pellet guns, no 22lr's either..
Dude, they're cats, not coyotes, and he lives in a "neighborhood" it said in the opening post, not on the open prairie. A 22LR would be more than sufficient and potentially quiet enough to avert 911 calls.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Dude, they're cats, not coyotes, and he lives in a "neighborhood" it said in the opening post, not on the open prairie. A 22LR would be more than sufficient and potentially quiet enough to avert 911 calls.
22LR is a target round, and it will not gaurantee a kill. Your mag is a Varmit round, I wouldnt suggest it for a coyotee, you will probably piss them off, It was designed for soemthing bit smaller than coyotee's, IE Rabbits and squirrels. If you have fired a 22mag, then you already know there is minimal difference in sound. It just hits harder to ensure a fast, quick, minimal pain kill. Its not like I am suggesting a .223 AR 15.

demo8razor

Monkey
Mar 31, 2008
yea, when i said the part about headshots, i was referring to using a 22 lr even a 22 mag may not kill them right away, a friend shot a coyote pup with a 22 mag and it by no means died quickly and the shot was so so placed nothing great although none of those guns are things you want to shoot in a neighborhood, even 22 cb caps, which i used to use for pidgeons inside a barn, would go through sheetmetal and walls

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Though it would be funnier then hell to see the headlines the next morning about him opening up on a bunch of cats with an AR.

"Local man goes on pussy killing rampage with assault weapon"

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Well it is a pretty fine line really.
Its not like he called someone a vag hair or a shaven beaver.
And we have now come full circle by speaking of shaved junk.

I tell ya, that thread was RMs high point, it's albatross if you will. We shall never again reach such grand heights.

Wild pussy control is but a mere shadow of shaved junk.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I think if you could reign in the wild pussies, shave them, give them a bath, get rid of the crabs, you could have a profit center of epic proportions here.

'Cause come on, who doesn't like a little wild, strange, shaven pussy from less then reputable sources from time to time?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I think if you could reign in the wild pussies, shave them, give them a bath, get rid of the crabs, you could have a profit center of epic proportions here.

'Cause come on, who doesn't like a little wild, strange, shaven pussy from less then reputable sources from time to time?
You know, gone untreated, syphilis can cause people to do weird things.

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
yea, when i said the part about headshots, i was referring to using a 22 lr even a 22 mag may not kill them right away, a friend shot a coyote pup with a 22 mag and it by no means died quickly and the shot was so so placed nothing great although none of those guns are things you want to shoot in a neighborhood, even 22 cb caps, which i used to use for pidgeons inside a barn, would go through sheetmetal and walls
For the love of god it's called a 'period'. Learn it. Use it.

Fvck.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I'm all for bald pussy as long as it doesn't scratch or cough up fur balls.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
You know, gone untreated, syphilis can cause people to do weird things.
You're telling me. Just the other day I thought I was Jesus. Turns out I just have open sores, which were in point of fact not the Stigmata. I should go see a doctor.

I'm all for bald pussy as long as it doesn't scratch or cough up fur balls.
What fun is a bald pussy that doesn't make you scratch or start coughing up balls. You and I have a very different version of "good times" I am starting to think.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I knew it was risk using the word period in this thread, but it was one I was willing to take.
Sometimes one must risk a visit from Aunt Flo for the sake of grammar.

Nothing annoys periods more then when they aren't used. I reference the feral children thread as proof of this. Whore babies...