Quantcast

Few Shots from SouthRidge Race 1

S-Dub

Chimp
Feb 12, 2008
That Jason Memmelaar kid is good looking. This isnt his girlfriend or anything. Missing you from Iraq. Good luck in the Fontana Series. Dennis I hope you get your pro license. -Shannon

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
That Jason Memmelaar kid is good looking. This isnt his girlfriend or anything. Missing you from Iraq. Good luck in the Fontana Series. Dennis I hope you get your pro license. -Shannon
I heard Jason is leaving you for Dennis, you should fight Dennis.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
"LA" stretches out to the 15, sometimes beyond. It's the middle of friggin LA.

Yeah I was wondering about those yellow things...you think they'd be a little more conscious of that sorta thing given how easy it is to get sued in Cali.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
"LA" stretches out to the 15, sometimes beyond. It's the middle of friggin LA.

Yeah I was wondering about those yellow things...you think they'd be a little more conscious of that sorta thing given how easy it is to get sued in Cali.

the southridge races, are not in the middle of LA by a long shot. they are between Rancho and Riverside. those are both quite a ways from LA.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Those are some of the most ridiculous course markers I have ever seen.

"Lets make them pointy!"
well i guess if someone fell on them, they figure a pointy object would hurt less than a short blunt pole while entering your face(like in the picture)

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
the southridge races, are not in the middle of LA by a long shot. they are between Rancho and Riverside. those are both quite a ways from LA.
If it's the clusterfvck between SD and the central valley, then it's LA.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Those stakes are plastic tops only, the spike is the lower shoulder covered by a palstic cap and is almost completely hammered in the ground. Its like a feather of plastic sticking up 18" or so. The worst thats going to happen if he lands on it is its going to bend and fold over. Those are the best possible things he could have used.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
LA is a little over an hour from me in Moreno Valley, thats to get to webb the very outskirts near Alhambra
Fontana is 20 minutes, there is at least another whole city in between, I think you might be thinking LA county, not the city of LA

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Those stakes are plastic tops only, the spike is the lower shoulder covered by a palstic cap and is almost completely hammered in the ground. Its like a feather of plastic sticking up 18" or so. The worst thats going to happen if he lands on it is its going to bend and fold over. Those are the best possible things he could have used.
I do belive shimano gave those to Donny last year. I remember the good ol days where is was a peice of rebar and a pvc pipe