Quantcast

///fffffuckit ///ffffriday gmt\\\

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
hellz yeah bitchezzzzz
Played that for my 8-month old two days ago and she couldn't contain her excitement - went completely spastic for the entirety of the song, stopped the second it was over and let out the most contented sigh.

Introduced her to Hallowed be thy Name yesterday and got the same result :rockout:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! Feeling pretty good physically since my weekend of exercise, but I cannot seem to wake up. So freakin sleepy this week. I swam 2500 yards before work. It was slow and pathetic.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Feeling beat this morning. Long day then stupidly didn’t go to sleep as soon as I could.

On the other hand I can raise my left arm above shoulder height so I think I’ll try a tame ride. North Table?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I am taking your advice and hammering this reset button. I better contact the network administrator...oh wait... :(
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU
UseWUServer = 0

Problem solved, apart from your internet pipe might get swamped.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU
UseWUServer = 0

Problem solved, apart from your internet pipe might get swamped.
That just tells the client to not use WSUS, no?

This problem is the server itself. It seems to have either reset itself, or some donkey higher up in the WSUS hierarchy chain approved 10000+ updates...... Why we need Windows Vista updates..IDK. :banghead:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
That just tells the client to not use WSUS, no?

This problem is the server itself. It seems to have either reset itself, or some donkey higher up in the WSUS hierarchy chain approved 10000+ updates...... Why we need Windows Vista updates..IDK. :banghead:
Didn't realize it was the server not talking to another upstream server, you could just turn it off or try it nao?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
A few weeks ago Trestle announced they were extending their season by one weekend, making this weekend their closing.

Weather forecast looked iffy with a chance of rain showers, but I was holding out hope for some last laps. Just discovered they decided to close last weekend while I was in Moab.

Time to put the DH bike away for the winter :panic:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
In one of those moods where I feel like arguing and yelling at people.

GMT threads are for sad people who can't make personal connections with the people who they are physically around.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning..... Snow last night, melting off today, work tonight.

Got a couple people interested in my expedition, one of them looking at it today, another says he wants it but gets paid on the 15th.......

Either way, if still here on the 16th junkyard it is

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Hi.
trimmed last nite. I hate doing that.
solid 7 hours before my weekend. think today may call for a snarfs & then beer after work.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I
GMT threads are for sad people who can't make personal connections with the people who they are physically around.
Im happy Im not making personal connections with those around me. I actually put energy into not having any connections up here lol

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Installed a roof rack on my car yesterday so i can finally carry kayaks/ windsurfer boards around without denting my roof. Also got a storage rack that holds 2 kayaks and two windboards. Even though it says i can, and did, stack the windboards, i will likely get a second set of bars for ease of loading and unloading.