Quantcast

///fffffuckit ///ffffriday gmt\\\

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

One large coffee and a pack of Nutter Butter's later, and I have just send an apology letter to the town water & sewer department.

Had a new DI/tube amp emulator show up in the mail yesterday for my bass, so naturally it was necessary to stay up until 2am with the headphones on goofing around with it. Sooo tired today....

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wow. Went out to a burrito place for lunch. A girl in front of me, while on the phone the entire time, placed an order and then when they were pretty much done making it, she all of a sudden said NO RICE. So they remake her another one after she mumbles some crap. On the way out, I saw her get into her Mazda, which was double parked across two handicapped spots.

And then watched her make an illegal U-turn and cut a bunch of people off.

Just had to LOL, but damn.

My burrito was damn delicious. But now I need a nap.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Wow. Went out to a burrito place for lunch. A girl in front of me, while on the phone the entire time, placed an order and then when they were pretty much done making it, she all of a sudden said NO RICE. So they remake her another one after she mumbles some crap. On the way out, I saw her get into her Mazda, which was double parked across two handicapped spots.

That's not very...Canadian.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Hammock camping take 2. First hammock I tried was too narrow, it fucking sucked. This one is a double hammock and seems very comfortable in comparison to the first as I have successfully napped in it. I will find out tonight if I can get a good night's sleep in it too.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Hammock camping take 2. First hammock I tried was too narrow, it fucking sucked. This one is a double hammock and seems very comfortable in comparison to the first as I have successfully napped in it. I will find out tonight if I can get a good night's sleep in it too.

that setup is good enough for the hobos camping by the creek behind the library!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

When did you move to North Carolina ?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
DH bike put in the basement for the winter.
Fat bike taken out of the basement and ridden around the hood.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
A girl in front of me, while on the phone the entire time, placed an order and then when they were pretty much done making it, she all of a sudden said NO RICE. So they remake her another one after she mumbles some crap. On the way out, I saw her get into her Mazda, which was double parked across two handicapped spots.

Was she wearing large designer sunglasses?

Busy day behind me, now enjoying Indian food de Woburn and Lord Hobo Pils, also de Woburn.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I've spent the greater part of my day figuring out how to open and then use an SSH tunnel to a sever to access a website that requires a whitelisted IP address.

I'm not a tech guy.

And then I went down the rabbit hole of trying to torify my entire laptop... I should go home.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
91D4570F-6A93-41C1-80C7-BC73FD755886.jpeg
You're not on the no pizza list currently...
i always take pictures of maine rox for you. i feel that this is sufficient to ensure my spot on the pizza list.
in that spirit, here’s a pic of grandfather mountain from the start of today’s ride. it’s pretty rocky up close.