Quantcast

Finally Built!

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
Finally finished building my 09 supreme dh, im so psyched, just in time for whistler my 3 week whistler trip starting next week.

some parts to mention:

CCDB with 300 spring
Chromag OSX Chrome 30" bars
twenty6 Stem
Chromag Lynx Ti saddle
2010 boxxer team
formula oro bianco brakes with 200mm discs
Crank Brothers Opium DH Directset
e13 srs, 36t FSA ring
Thompson elite post

Temporarily on are some 06 or 07 holzfeller cranks, waiting on 09 Holzfeller OCT's

havent been able to weigh the bike yet fully built but i believe it shouldn't pass the 40 pound mark, would me MUUUUCH less if this frame wasn't so heavy.

so what you guys think of the build?

Attachments

Last edited:

OBB

Monkey
Sep 25, 2008
Make sure you get that fork looked at before your trip. Would hate to see your trip ruined because of blown/cracked/dry parts.

Whistler as a biking vacation destination is a good place to go, as long as you can keep your body and bike in check.

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
Yeah im a maintenance freak, i already lubed the boxxer up and will be taking some extra oil and grease in case is seizes up like it has been happening to some, although i hope it doesn´t, i would hate to have to literally take the lowers apart every 5 days like some have had to do.

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
Sweet build. That thing will kill Whizzler...

Good choice on the bars. I got the last set of those from Red Barn.
Yeah, they took forever to get! i talked directly with Chromag and they told me they were sold out but they called me back later to tell me that somebody had cancelled their order or something like that and i got my seat and bars, i was stoked! after this the new race face atlas bars came out and those would have been a nice second choice