Quantcast

First Date Ideas??

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
I need ideas, especially from those monkeys from around Bmore. I have a date with an AWESOME girl tomorrow, and need to keep it low key and all that. Around the baltimore area from about 3-8'sh.

Any ideas?? I haven't done first dates in a long time

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Just make sure the date ends at HER place, so she doesnt know where to find you later.

EDIT: Hooters is also a good choice to start the evening. Right on the inner harbor too. How lovely?

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
I know nothing about the Baltimore area, but in my experience theme parks always make for a good first date. They can be a bit pricey sometimes, but they provide a fun and carefree environment, and you can pretend you're the big strong guy who's not afraid of the haunted house. That's always a bonus.

Big E

Monkey
Jan 22, 2004
Hell Paso Texas
um take her to your local trails with a cheap bottle of wine and some blnkets and burnt food you made the nite before. at least you wont be denying who you are. and if she sticks around for it. then she is a keeper.

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
Arsbars said:
I need ideas, especially from those monkeys from around Bmore. I have a date with an AWESOME girl tomorrow, and need to keep it low key and all that.
Your place. Webcam. Give us the URL.

Just kidding, good luck!

Then do the webcam thing for us later.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
I'm not really qualified to give any advice here, but i will anyway :)

I don't know how it's changed since I was there a few years ago but,
there are some nice restaurants downtown by the harbour.
Maybe that and walk around at night, if it's still safe? Give you a chance to talk????

Let us know how it goes. I'm sure a lot of :monkey: 's would like to hear all the details. :D

Good Luck.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Brian HCM#1 said:
Thats what I thought, and if they broke up, thanks for keeping us out of the loop. :nope:

you dont remember the thread where her ex logged on & they were fighting about paypal & stuff?

I wouldnt give this chick your password if I were you. :nope:

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
I try and see wahts going on on at the art gallery cause if theres an intereting display you have somthing to discuss rater than spending the whole date trying to make small talk. or if its your second or third date go to the gallery anyway, its super quiet and you can really get to know a person while the art inspires your mind.

come to think of it awile back our local gallery dispalyed an artist's work that included some nude scuptres and drawings, one of these peices was a life size paper mashie (sp?) nude woman, it looked kina cool actualy because whaile maintaing some realizim it almost looked cartoonish. anyway some birght guy that the art gallery decided to put the woman in the front window of the art gallery. while of course peole start getting all up in arms, saying its lude and dosnt reflect the tastes of the city, blah blah, mrs. Lovejoys sreams "Won't some one please thnk of the children". and so on. its not like the woman was doing anything to provke thoughts of bad things she was just standing there looking outside. but she had no cloths on... so what.

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Yes my ex and I are broken up- have been since May. It wasn't a very pretty breakup, and she's registered on here so I tend to keep that one off of here anymore.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Take her to the Inner Harbor and just roam around and hit different spots. The Inner Harbor in Baltimore is beautiful, clean, safe and fun as hell.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
TN said:
you dont remember the thread where her ex logged on & they were fighting about paypal & stuff?

I wouldnt give this chick your password if I were you. :nope:
Oh yeah, I remember that. I thought they made up, sounds like she gave the boot.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
MMcG said:
Take her to the Inner Harbor and just roam around and hit different spots. The Inner Harbor in Baltimore is beautiful, clean, safe and fun as hell.
yeah, that's where i was. tons of good restaurants with lotsa yummie fishies to eats.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
So you are just posting this question about a date with another girl to get back at her....cause you think she'll read it.

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Minature golf, I haven't done that in forever!!!!

I think we may do that and the inner harbour. And I dont believe she logs on here ever anymore. She was always on here checking up on what i was doing when we were dating, but yes I don't believe she has been on here for months.

J

JRB

Arsbars said:

I think we may do that and the inner harbour. And I dont believe she logs on here ever anymore. She was always on here checking up on what i was doing when we were dating, but yes I don't believe she has been on here for months.

What's her user name???

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Yes, I second the Mini Golf idea. Only because Ralph Macchio and Elizabeth Shue kind of had their first date together at Golf n Stuff in The Karate Kid.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Is the first date between two woman just as awkward as it can be with a woman and a man?

It seems like it'd be a hell of a lot easier cause there isn't don't have the male / female miscommuniation, granted this is a big fat generalization and that it doesn't mean all woman get along just because they are women but it would seem that there may a mutual understanding of how first dates can be awkward so i was just curious if maybe it was different..........................wheeewwwwww.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
LordOpie said:
Take her to outer space.
that you can show you how
it feels to be inside of you.
Am I missing something here? Or am I trying to think about it too much.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Craw said:
Yes, I second the Mini Golf idea. Only because Ralph Macchio and Elizabeth Shue kind of had their first date together at Golf n Stuff in The Karate Kid.

hehehhe...you must love Karate Kid. :D he IS the best around. BONZAI!!!!!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
DVNT said:
Am I missing something here? Or am I trying to think about it too much.
i don't like explaining my humor, but since i did screw it up, my bad... it's a play on Incubus lyrics, plus, they're lesbians, so it's not like anyone's getting inside anywhere.

coffee+noBreakfast=uhhHuh?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Arsbars said:

yes mini golf is fun...be sure to let her win (I do this all the time) and then go into the arcade and let her think she is kicking your ass in air hockey...then hit this inner harbor thing for some cocktai...errr...drinks. :D ;)