Quantcast

First Date Ideas??

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Arsbars said:
I need ideas, especially from those monkeys from around Bmore. I have a date with an AWESOME girl tomorrow, and need to keep it low key and all that. Around the baltimore area from about 3-8'sh.

Any ideas?? I haven't done first dates in a long time
Forgive me if this has already been suggested, but have you considered just seizing the cow by the udders* and sleeping with her? :)

* not a physical assumption, BTW

Other options:
- If you were staying out later, I'd say to hit Fells Point for bar-hopping
- National Aquarium in Baltimore's Inner Harbor(The dolphin show is now open again!) I will spare the Burly man additional commentary here.
- ESPN SportsZone(Baltimore) is a fun sports bar with all sorts of games/stuff to do.
- Take a ride on the top deck of the boat(for alone time) on one of the harbor historical tours that leave periodically. Bring a jacket 'cause it's windy and spray off the front of the boat'll get you wet even if your date doesn't.
- Port Discovery, the Children's Museum in Baltimore, provides experiences that iginte imaginations, encourage learning and nurture growth through play.
- "Visit The Baltimore Zoo, located in the heart of Druid Hill Park, and begin a journey around the world that will bring you face-to-face with more than 2,200 amazing animals. Follow a wooden walkway across the African savannah and view sitatungas, rhinos, zebras, leopards, cheetahs, gazelles, warthogs, lions, giraffes and elephants among a natural habitat. Stop at Rock Island to visit America’s largest colony of African black-footed penguins. Wander through the Chimpanzee Forest and enjoy the company of your closest primate relatives. Get up close and personal with unusual and exotic birds and meet the newest addition to our gibbon family, Chi-yu. And don’t miss the #1 – rated Children’s Zoo where kids can hop from lily pad to lily pad, perch in an oriole’s nest, play on a giant tree slide, groom friendly goats – the fun is totally endless!"

Even though the last two things are primarily focused on kids, I had a lot of fun there myself. If you don't mind being around kids, you'd probably have fun, too.

J

JRB

llkoolkeg said:
Forgive me if this has already been suggested, but have you considered just seizing the cow by the udders* and sleeping with her? :)

* not a physical assumption, BTW

Other options:
- If you were staying out later, I'd say to hit Fells Point for bar-hopping
- National Aquarium in Baltimore's Inner Harbor(The dolphin show is now open again!) I will spare the Burly man additional commentary here.
- ESPN SportsZone(Baltimore) is a fun sports bar with all sorts of games/stuff to do.
- Take a ride on the top deck of the boat(for alone time) on one of the harbor historical tours that leave periodically. Bring a jacket 'cause it's windy and spray off the front of the boat'll get you wet even if your date doesn't.
- Port Discovery, the Children's Museum in Baltimore, provides experiences that iginte imaginations, encourage learning and nurture growth through play.
- "Visit The Baltimore Zoo, located in the heart of Druid Hill Park, and begin a journey around the world that will bring you face-to-face with more than 2,200 amazing animals. Follow a wooden walkway across the African savannah and view sitatungas, rhinos, zebras, leopards, cheetahs, gazelles, warthogs, lions, giraffes and elephants among a natural habitat. Stop at Rock Island to visit America’s largest colony of African black-footed penguins. Wander through the Chimpanzee Forest and enjoy the company of your closest primate relatives. Get up close and personal with unusual and exotic birds and meet the newest addition to our gibbon family, Chi-yu. And don’t miss the #1 – rated Children’s Zoo where kids can hop from lily pad to lily pad, perch in an oriole’s nest, play on a giant tree slide, groom friendly goats – the fun is totally endless!"

Even though the last two things are primarily focused on kids, I had a lot of fun there myself. If you don't mind being around kids, you'd probably have fun, too.

Are you a tour guide???

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
Huh...African penguins...interesting...never heard of them...but those 4 foot tall Emporer penguins are quite scary...being that penguins are not supposed to be 4 feet tall...

Are those the tallest penguins in the world?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
DVNT said:
lotsa yummie fishies to eats.
Heh.

Hehehehehe.

Does anyone but me find that funny, considering the sexual preferences involved here?

llkoolkeg said:
Bring a jacket 'cause it's windy and spray off the front of the boat'll get you wet even if your date doesn't.
:D That was worthy of appearing more than once in this thread.

I think I'm feeling a little juvenile today..

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Arsbars said:
I need ideas, especially from those monkeys from around Bmore. I have a date with an AWESOME girl tomorrow, and need to keep it low key and all that. Around the baltimore area from about 3-8'sh.

Any ideas?? I haven't done first dates in a long time
All the best dates Ive had have been at an amusement park.

Every date ended "well".

J

JRB

llkoolkeg said:
Nope...I live about 45 minutes from Baltimore, though, so I've been there a time or 200. :)

:thumb: cool - I went to DC once and had a really good time so I equate all of that region with it.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
loco-gringo said:
:thumb: cool - I went to DC once and had a really good time so I equate all of that region with it.
BTW, I reread my post and it does sound tour guideish. I was being lazy, though, and just cut and pasted descriptions from web pages. I put quotes around the unoriginal stuff so the bad spelling and grammar could be properly credited. :)

J

JRB

llkoolkeg said:
BTW, I reread my post and it does sound tour guideish. I was being lazy, though, and just cut and pasted descriptions from web pages. I put quotes around the unoriginal stuff so the bad spelling and grammar could be properly credited. :)

I am big on not spending a ton of time on most posts, so I certainly understand. It was good info. Please go back to being an overthinking smartass now. :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Man I kinda feel bad for Arsbars... this thread has gone in way the wrong direction.

I hope her date went well or goes well.... good luck!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
stosh said:
Man I kinda feel bad for ________ (poster's name)... this thread has gone in way the wrong direction.
Just copy and paste that on any thread longer than 10-15 posts.

:)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
LordOpie said:
Just copy and paste that on any thread longer than 10-15 posts.

:)
true but some of the stuff people are saying is kinda mean and I'm no exception.

J

JRB

stosh said:
true but some of the stuff people are saying is kinda mean and I'm not exception.

Where??? And what does "I'm not exception" mean???

J

JRB

Damn True said:
I suggest the two of you come to my house. I'll cook a nice dinner, we'll open a bottle of wine. Afterward fire up the hot-tub and the three of us can....

Sorry.

:thumb: nice

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Arsbars said:
so now who lives near philly--- the next date for me is in philly next wed. ideas?? Anyone

Are you a serial dater?

Where do you plan to strike after philly?