Quantcast

First Neg Rep...

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I never check mine until today, but give out when bored. Today I gave my first negative rep. It is just one of those days.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I have only had one neg rep.....I can't figure out why.

I don't think I am going to lose any sleep over it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I got one neg (because I joked about going to the Redneck show in stead of the Handmade bike show :rofl:) and one gray box from my pal .PitSty.

I guess I'm not trying hard enough. I have not yet given out neg. even when it might be deserved. But I give out a lot of approval.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
what does grey mean?
i got one of those.
If someone is in the red and tries to give you neg. rep, it's gray. That's what i remember from the last time we did rep, back in the day. I had some gray from JSG and Mr. Clean.

<edit> Yeah, what Toshi said.

Is it grey or gray? I have always said "grey" but my spell checker doesn't like that and I hate posting with red underlines.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
grey means you got negative rep from someone who is net negative themselves -- it doesn't count.
Grey could be either a positive or a negative rep. It means the person that gave it is either in the negative, or is in the positive but hasn't been around long enough for their rep to count.

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
I try not to be a negative person so have never used the Neg Rep. I choose ignore instead. Then again, I don't post much either :twitch: