Quantcast

F'n, AAAARRRgggggghhhhH!!!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I hate the LBS's in my town. If you are not a roadie or are buying a low end beginners bike you are fuct. If you need something else you better get it on-line.

:nuts:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
stosh said:
doper.....
Kind of, but only performance degrading drugs. Witnesses have seen me "loading up" on this stuff before races:

After years of use it has given my a large swollen liver. And everyone knows the liver stores carbohydrates.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
Kind of, but only performance degrading drugs. Witnesses have seen me "loading up" on this stuff before races:

After years of use it has given my a large swollen liver. And everyone knows the liver stores carbohydrates.
Nice... however I prefer this

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
stosh said:
Nice... however I prefer this

Nice. Lately I have been on a hoppy beer kick. I think I am getting old though. Used to drink just for the buzz. If I was not going to drink more than 6 is wasn't worth drinking at all. Now I would just rather sit down with one or two tasty brews. It's healthier, but the stories the day after are really boring.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
Nice. Lately I have been on a hoppy beer kick. I think I am getting old though. Used to drink just for the buzz. If I was not going to drink more than 6 is wasn't worth drinking at all. Now I would just rather sit down with one or two tasty brews. It's healthier, but the stories the day after are really boring.
yeah well I make sure I still have days where I drink more than 6.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
lately i have been on an american fermented rice water kick. its cheap & if i drank a six pack my head doesnt pound & my stomach apreciates it too. but lately when i splurge it is for Bohemia or Negro Modelo. ( i wont post a pic though)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TN said:
lately i have been on an american fermented rice water kick. its cheap & if i drank a six pack my head doesnt pound & my stomach apreciates it too. but lately when i splurge it is for Bohemia or Negro Modelo. ( i wont post a pic though)
this thread was shot from the second post!! NICE!!

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Tenchiro said:

This is the absolute best of the hoppy IPA's, I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

:drool:
Have you tried Red Seal from Mendocino Brewing?
MMMMmmm Hops :drool:

I haven't seen that one around here, but I'll keep an eye out. I am all about hoppy beers.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
stosh said:
this thread was shot from the second post!! NICE!!

really though...i understand there really isnt a big market for REAL parts in this po' dump town but 3 weeks to get a Hayes lever rebuilt?!? gimme a break. (no pun intended) I am think about ordering a new set. :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TN said:
really though...i understand there really isnt a big market for REAL parts in this po' dump town but 3 weeks to get a Hayes lever rebuilt?!? gimme a break. (no pun intended) I am think about ordering a new set. :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:
ha!
that sucks man!!

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
TN said:
Quit trying to hijack this fine beer thread please.

:oink:

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Tenchiro said:
Quit trying to hijack this fine beer thread please.

:oink:

I went to high school with a chick nick-named "six pack Annie" (her name was really Tabitha :confused: ) & she was a FREAK! :eek: you can only guess how she got her nick-name. a freind used to have polaroids. weird wild stuff.

Deyv

Deyvil
Mar 26, 2002
Montreal
Westy said:
I also have been very fund of IPAs and Hoppy beers lately.

The beers in Québec are rather Belgium influenced and IPAs are pretty rare. Since I have been in the states many times lately I have come to really appreciate the North East IPAs like Magic Hat, Wachusset etc....

mmmmm hops mmmmm :drewl: I hope the Rochester crew are bringing some over this weekend.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Deyv said:
I also have been very fund of IPAs and Hoppy beers lately.

The beers in Québec are rather Belgium influenced and IPAs are pretty rare. Since I have been in the states many times lately I have come to really appreciate the North East IPAs like Magic Hat, Wachusset etc....

mmmmm hops mmmmm :drewl: I hope the Rochester crew are bringing some over this weekend.
A friend of mine just returned from Quebec and brought me a sample of Unibroue beers. Tasty, but so strong I can't remeber which I like the most. :D

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
who needs LBS's?

mail order is fast and cheap these days. why would you want someone working on your bike other then you anyways?

I had about 10 beers last night. not IPA's though, amber ale.