Quantcast

F'n, AAAARRRgggggghhhhH!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Zark said:
Sweet! Nothing like microbrews to make a cartography convention better :p
Man and I thought flying to vegas for an Autocad convention was lame....

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
stosh said:
Have you been licking preformance enhancing snails prior to your 24hr races..?

If he has been licking snails before 24 hrs races.. i already know what his speed will be.. :p make it a 48 hrs race then..

No for sure, you've got try this beer. I recently discovered it... really yummy because of the Krieken who are in it..sort of berry's. :blah:

http://www.redbach.com/Redbach-intro.html

Or otherwise a Jupiler all the time :thumb: Both Belgium beers.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
splat said:
Isn't this more your local stuff ? or is it just the jackalopes who drink this skunk pea.
oh no it's around here too.

I used to work in this deli and everyday this guy would come in and check in 1 empty 12pak and check out one full 12pak.

Once he peed his pants in line.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
stosh said:
why didn't you fly to Portland?
Manchester is a little ride to Portland...
It was a lot cheaper. I totally agree, but the company is sporting the bills, so they make the call. I don't mind the driving actually. Since I've never been to the East Coast it'll give me a chance to see the countryside a little :D

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Zark said:
It was a lot cheaper. I totally agree, but the company is sporting the bills, so they make the call. I don't mind the driving actually. Since I've never been to the East Coast it'll give me a chance to see the countryside a little :D
Make a vacation out of it and bring your bike... plenty of great riding in NH and Northern MA.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Slugman said:
Make a vacation out of it and bring your bike... plenty of great riding in NH and Northern MA.
I can't, not enough time, money and I can't change my plans since I'm going with a co-worker. Great idea though, I've thought of that.

I will be up for some beer drinking in Portland Friday night if any Maine monkeys wanna drink some micro brew with me :dancing:

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
TN said:
I hate the LBS's in my town. If you are not a roadie or are buying a low end beginners bike you are fuct. If you need something else you better get it on-line.

:nuts:
Feel the same way. We have one out of four or 5 that is good about dh/fr stuff, but its all the way across town. Still, for good service, definately worth it.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Zark said:
I can't, not enough time, money and I can't change my plans since I'm going with a co-worker. Great idea though, I've thought of that.

I will be up for some beer drinking in Portland Friday night if any Maine monkeys wanna drink some micro brew with me :dancing:
I miss Portland... VERY fun little city.

If you can, check out the narrow Gauge railroad if you get a chance - it's right around the corner from the shipyard brewerey. A bunch of my buddies and I helped build that thing during college(many years ago...)!!!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I just cracked opened a Dogfish Head Chicory Stout that La brought home. My 2 favorite flavors in one 12 oz. bottle, coffee & beer. It is a mighty tastee brew. :thumb: