Quantcast

FOOD & DRINK in the Communal Fridge?

What should I do to "BOB" in retaliation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
I agree with changleen. Just switch your drink, then he's f$%^ed.

Or, write something on the bottom like "I like young boys". Then, when he swipes it, call him out in public. When he swears up and down that it is his his, show him what it says on the bottom. Then he has to fess up or walk around with people calling him a pedophile.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Or, write something on the bottom like "I like young boys". Then, when he swipes it, call him out in public. When he swears up and down that it is his his, show him what it says on the bottom. Then he has to fess up or walk around with people calling him a pedophile.
That sounds like a plan that could backfire badly.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Well a day later, and Yes Bob is here, and no he didn't take my Pepsi today!

Well, although I don't think I did enough to retaliate, I did shake the hell out of his Diet Pepsi so violently (as I pictured it was his neck I was wringing) until I couldn't squeeze the bottles anymore (they were about to burst. Then I placed his shaken not stirred Diet in the microwave and made sure that he didn't have the luxury of cold pop! :rofl: After it was nice and warm, I put it back into the fridge just like he had it. I saw him about 10 minutes after he came in, with an unopened bottle, but couldn't go to watch what happened when he opened it! :shakefist:

splat

Nam I am

Well, although I don't think I did enough to retaliate, I did shake the hell out of his Diet Pepsi so violently (as I pictured it was his neck I was wringing) until I couldn't squeeze the bottles anymore (they were about to burst. Then I placed his shaken not stirred Diet in the microwave and made sure that he didn't have the luxury of cold pop! :rofl: After it was nice and warm, I put it back into the fridge just like he had it. I saw him about 10 minutes after he came in, with an unopened bottle, but couldn't go to watch what happened when he opened it! :shakefist:
Nice touch on the microwave, that will also add a bit of pressure too.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
How dumb is Bob??? Who can't see a bottle all fizzed up??? The trick only works on all but retards using a can. Any moron knows not to just twist and jerk on the bottle.

the fizzy foam had definately settled down by the time he grabbed one! They were starting to look normal when I put them back in the fridge...

OH and to answer your question... I don't think he is the brightest bulb in the string of Christmas lights that we call life! He aint that dumb either!

Splat said:
Nice touch on the microwave, that will also add a bit of pressure too.
:shakefist:

there have been so many times I have called "Bull$h!t" on him to shut him up, it isn't funny. He is looking for a new job, and that is good. You may remember a while back me complaining about a co-worker who let the F'bomb slip during morning announcements? That coworker is Bob... he never reviews the songs the kids pick for the announcements, and several times the songs have contained the 'F' word or others similar. One of the songs repeats "SHe FVCKING HATES ME..." I had run down the hall, down a ramp, all the way down another hall and into the TV-productions lab by the time he was moseying over to the tapedeck to stop it! the whole run is probably 75 plus yards and the song had made it through 2 chorus' of "She FVCKING HATES ME!" by the time he turned it off! :disgust1:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
there have been so many times I have called "Bull$h!t" on him to shut him up, it isn't funny. He is looking for a new job, and that is good. You may remember a while back me complaining about a co-worker who let the F'bomb slip during morning announcements? That coworker is Bob... he never reviews the songs the kids pick for the announcements, and several times the songs have contained the 'F' word or others similar. One of the songs repeats "SHe FVCKING HATES ME..." I had run down the hall, down a ramp, all the way down another hall and into the TV-productions lab by the time he was moseying over to the tapedeck to stop it! the whole run is probably 75 plus yards and the song had made it through 2 chorus' of "She FVCKING HATES ME!" by the time he turned it off! :disgust1:

I'm so picturing Bart Simpson standing there at the tapedeck right now. :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
the fizzy foam had definately settled down by the time he grabbed one! They were starting to look normal when I put them back in the fridge...

OH and to answer your question... I don't think he is the brightest bulb in the string of Christmas lights that we call life! He aint that dumb either!

:shakefist:

The dude I share an office with is kind of like that. He'll go spouting off some retarded opinion and not pick up on the fact that I couldn't care less so I have to bust out things like facts to prove him wrong and shut him the hell up.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
<snip>One of the songs repeats "SHe FVCKING HATES ME..." I had run down the hall, down a ramp, all the way down another hall and into the TV-productions lab by the time he was moseying over to the tapedeck to stop it! the whole run is probably 75 plus yards and the song had made it through 2 chorus' of "She FVCKING HATES ME!" by the time he turned it off! :disgust1:
ugh - hate him for the SONG not the lyrics. Ugh. :plthumbsdown:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Greyhound,

NO NOT BART...

Picture 6'3" and 320+ all the weight from the belt up! :disgust1:

Westy,

the guy actually (as fat as he is) tried to tell our Phys. Ed. teachers they were teaching it wrong and grading the kids wrong... I almost spit my Meatball samich... then responded for the Phys ed. teacher who was too pissed to comment... "seeing as you are so fit, It would figure you know how to teach and grade gym classes now too!" :shakefist: Everyone loved that! he just turned red and shut up!

Bogey,

you are so right! and yet wrong... the lyrics totally tipify his complete lack of respect for the job, the staff and the students. He does everything he does half-@ssed except lie... He goes full out and rages when he is B'S'n! he is a maching when it comes to BullSh!tin!

Big_Papa1080

Village Idiot
Dec 10, 2001
Fairbanks, Alaska
i like napalms solution too, perhaps the capisican and napalms solution combined. although i do believe capisican in a large enough dose would give said fat man a heart attack a la dumb and dumber.

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA

Wouldn't it have made more sence to just shake the hell out of your own soda on a regular basis until he finally takes one? Then when he has soda all over his clothes you catch him in the act. Of course this means not drinking any of your soda for a few days.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Wouldn't it have made more sence to just shake the hell out of your own soda on a regular basis until he finally takes one? Then when he has soda all over his clothes you catch him in the act. Of course this means not drinking any of your soda for a few days.

Yes and no! I KNEW he would take HIS imediately! and why would I want to F' myself out of a soda? :D