Quantcast

Frameworks DH frames are happening

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Blokes, mates and roadmen, if you're anywhere near Milton Keynes, it's time to get 80's hooligan-violent and find these bikes

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
No
They know exactly what they've stolen.
Obviously targeted.
Hmmm. I was about to say it would be stupid to target these bikes, but it's bike thieves we're talking about, so you can't apply rationale thought and regardless it's still a pile of expensive shit to sell for pennies. Ya'll got meth in the haggis over there?

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
learn some fuckin geography FFS
They were stolen in the South of England. Nowhere near Scotland. Nevermind Fort William. My XXL fast food meal consuming chum(p)
20 Enve wheels, 4 Specialized Sworx Ebikes and the components from 3 high end DH racebikes is worth a helluva lot more than pennies

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Just ordered a Frameworks t-shirt. Hopefully a few dollars from that will be put to good use.
Hey Brother’s,can not they put that Apple or Any Device that can not been seen,but track’ed? It can not weight much? If so,do not apply during race. Why is this not being done?

Sidenote,I saw the New Giant on a rack on the Highway today,my Lord she was Beautiful,even better than a picture I saw here. Those Old School Colors are Poppin.

Avy

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
They did have airtags in all their stuff. "Problem" with those things is that it also tells the thief that there is one following them.

But Neko did track the tags to a spot, but was sketched out so he didn't retrieve or see any of their items (if they were even there). Not sure why the cops weren't there, perhaps they didn't care enough?

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
They did have airtags in all their stuff. "Problem" with those things is that it also tells the thief that there is one following them.

But Neko did track the tags to a spot, but was sketched out so he didn't retrieve or see any of their items (if they were even there). Not sure why the cops weren't there, perhaps they didn't care enough?
Wait,Neko was there? Who was with him? He did not go himself? What the Fuck? So we know:

There was an Airtag
Niko tracked it
He saw nothing that we know of?
No Cops

So the thief’s knew about the Airtag and got rid of it and then Neko showed up.

Neko would not go alone,Way to dangerous,I am sure he would call Police? I do not understand the no cops?

Somfing wrong about the little Facts we know of.

Avy

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
No clue, can't answer those questions. Just responding with what he has said on podcasts/interviews.

I'm sure he tried, I mean it's his business and team on the line there.

He did mention that they found their riding kit and some personal stuff, he was thankful for that.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
No clue, can't answer those questions. Just responding with what he has said on podcasts/interviews.

I'm sure he tried, I mean it's his business and team on the line there.

He did mention that they found their riding kit and some personal stuff, he was thankful for that.
Wow,Thank You Brother for telling me/us. Please keep me up to Date with Breaking New’s of Any kind on this Terrible Matter. Hopefully,they get um. I Thank You. Last thought’s.

What good is the AirTag if they know?

How the Fuck do they know?

Avy

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Wow,Thank You Brother for telling me/us. Please keep me up to Date with Breaking New’s of Any kind on this Terrible Matter. Hopefully,they get um. I Thank You. Last thought’s.

What good is the AirTag if they know?

How the Fuck do they know?

Avy
On Downtime he said he drove out to where the airtag was located and it was some dirty old salvage yard. When he was looking around some roughneck character came out and basically told him to feck off. Neko (wisely) decided that he wasn't about to miss the rest of the WCs due to stab wounds or worse and left.

I'm sure he's notified police but the thieves must know the items are tracked now and will search and remove the tags or dump them. Fingers crossed the local police do go have a look see but I imagine they've not given the whole thing the priority that we do.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
On Downtime he said he drove out to where the airtag was located and it was some dirty old salvage yard. When he was looking around some roughneck character came out and basically told him to feck off. Neko (wisely) decided that he wasn't about to miss the rest of the WCs due to stab wounds or worse and left.

I'm sure he's notified police but the thieves must know the items are tracked now and will search and remove the tags or dump them. Fingers crossed the local police do go have a look see but I imagine they've not given the whole thing the priority that we do.
Yo,this is where Pipe Hittin Mother Fucker’s come into the Story.

Avy

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

If that happened in America™:

View attachment 212266

'round here if you get something stolen and you can track it the police will just tell you to get over it and have your insurance take care of it.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Our Police rarely come out at all anymore unless there's been a serious crime committed along the lines of someone mistakenly referring to a man with a ladies item of clothing on as a man. Online.
Neko shoulda worn his summer dress and recorded his interaction with the Salvage yard scally.

Last edited:

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Our Police rarely come out at all anymore unless there's been a serious crime committed along the lines of someone mistakenly referring to a man with a ladies item of clothing on as a man. Online.
Neko shoulda worn his summer dress and recorded his interaction with the Salvage yard scally.
I went on media suggested here,saw the info on it. I want to change the Tragic Topic to where it took Avy’s mind too.

I will sponsor a whole season,with Big payouts to the Glory. Per Race @ Overall Winner.
I will Pay for Full Transport of All Team’s Gear. Including the Riders and Team. DHL F1 style.
Lodging will be taken care of as well as Track Area for Home Base.
Last,but best is I got it for you at Home Streaming with Top Notch Shit.

This offer is for Only 30 Riders + Team.

Now,what I want is all your crazy thoughts on this Idea of mine if I was Rich.

How much should Spesh come to the Table with? Just wondering.
Beer will be 2$.

Things I want:
Proper Bathroom setup for Women you Cunt!
Big Ass Fire Pit for Every Race.
Proper Food 24 fuckin 7. Breakfest,Lunch Dinner,Late Night Dinner.
Local Farmers etc be a Major role at Each Race.
Enough for now Avy.

Avy