Quantcast

%*% Frayed derp %*%

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Preping for a 130km gravel ride/race tomorrow sponsored by a ice cream company. I am in pretty good shape and the bike is even more ready so it should be fun tomorrow. Burger, fries, milkshakes and beer at the end of the race.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Just about ready to head to the mountains. delayed start due to dog piss on the kitchen floor. I guess they have gotten used to the wife letting them out at 3 am and not at 6 when I got up this morning. a definite "Clean up on aisle 6"

Coffee then a dump and hit the road

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hoping I don’t get called in as backup before working 5-10 tonight.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

It's a beautiful day out there....I'm knocking out as many tasks as I can today so I can maybe......just maybe, sneak outta here early today and head down east to go catch some fish....

Y'all be good Fonzie's....I'm counting on you.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Forecast for this weekend looks poop for getting up into the mountains tomorrow :(

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
Last day of work before a week's vacation. That means that I have a very large list of things to get done. Been a very busy summer for me and a week off is much deserved.

Rode in the woods last night. My friend Bob who is 67 joined us. He is an old school homesteader type that ride a rigid fixie in the woods. He rides all of the nasty roots and rocks that we do at an impressive pace. We never had to wait once. Life goals for me.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
God damn. Three trail runs at Bromont and my hands are cooked.

We were just forced onto trail 18 (double black) due to trail closures. Holy fuck, I didn't die but that was a little much for riding the Transition Scout. My brake pads are cooked... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh look and its beer o clock.

@Jozz your province is the bestest.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Yo.
Hitting the driving range/golf course tonight for happy hour with the gf and her mom & work homies for some peak whiteness. I will prolly be dabbing in the parking lot with the bad kids the whole time. :rofl:
My fried green tomatoes last night blew some minds. So did my Brussel corn hash.
damn. now I am hungry

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Drove through the coming apocalypse last night. Probably 35 mph winds picked up all of the dirt and visibility was like 25’. It was crazy. Managed to get a secluded camping spot down on the beach, it was quite nice.

Fairbanks bound today. Last Frontier here we come!

PS - anyone know someone in Fairbanks or anchorage with tools? Gotta do a few little camper things and don’t have wood working stuffs.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Mornin!

Drove through the coming apocalypse last night. Probably 35 mph winds picked up all of the dirt and visibility was like 25’. It was crazy. Managed to get a secluded camping spot down on the beach, it was quite nice.

Fairbanks bound today. Last Frontier here we come!

PS - anyone know someone in Fairbanks or anchorage with tools? Gotta do a few little camper things and don’t have wood working stuffs.
When you come to NC, you can borrow some of my woodworking tools!
:busted:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
FTS.

Rd 3 in place for Monday morning, now with director level. Wifey is very hesitant re: insurance and loss to vacation. We need to discuss it in more detail over the weekend. Insurance is a serious issue in our house, especially because I can't have my neurologists change. We'll see how it goes, but the scale is starting to lean away.