Quantcast

#### Friday day two at home GTM ####

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
work now closed to public until end of month. wfh optional (i bet it will less optional when they inevitably close schools next week). should be a good couple weeks for a higher rate of hiding in the woods than usual! also beer!

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I sold a couple bikes to fund a new build.
Guess I'll scout new trails with the dog in the meantime.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I sold a couple bikes to fund a new build.
Guess I'll scout new trails with the dog in the meantime.
I've gotta get back up your way and see how things have changed in the past 8 years. Was driving up to Gloucester the other weekend and saw a ladder bridge drop that I hit years ago.

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
So, México is out, I am actually hoping they cancel flights next week so my travelers insurance will pay out. If I pull the plug, no compensation...even if I have Coronavirus
Wife and I had flights to Los Angeles booked for yesterday, and flights to Phoenix in three weeks. Cancelled both and was relieved that Alaska Airlines gave us full refunds on everything.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i just noticed my colorado trip overlaps my nick cave show at the ryman....note to self....dont do shit at 4 in the morning....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
f
my brother said charlotte was shutting shit down next thursday.....why the fuck are they waiting until thursday...
no clue...we're a charter school and usually follow cms...our teachers are supposed to be in-house m-w planning remote learning strategies, but kids are out. i bet by sunday cms is the same.

my calendar was pretty wide open next few weeks, so i'll do some writing and paperwork and hike with the fam and ride my fucking bike in le pisgah