Quantcast

friday gfmt

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I hate getting up at 0300. At least I had the espresso machine loaded and ready to brew last night, gotta be on the road in about 35 minutes

the FTS is high
i thought you were done driving for some reason...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Can't wait to get a foot of snow this weekend followed by 2" of rain next week. That's gonna be just swell.

Now to finish my year end goal write up. For good.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Finally starting to feel human again. Have been in bed since Saturday and haven’t been outside since. Popping Tylenol and muscle relaxers to deal with back problems.

I miss anything important on teh Monkey this week ?

gonefirefightin

free wieners
That’s a bold strategy cotton, let’s see if it pays off

Started examining the issue at hand and am pretty sure this has been leaking for months.

IMG_2968.jpeg

gotta demo a bit more and I can make a list and run down to Home Depot as well as get some replacement flooring

In other news,

the only reason I could possibly enjoy a large city is Facebook marketplace

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I grew up not far from where the video was made.

That is pretty solid waves, my father and I would put on wetsuits and swim in waves like those, I got pulled out once, you don't notice it happening at first then it really is all you can do to get back in to shore.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
That’s a bold strategy cotton, let’s see if it pays off

Started examining the issue at hand and am pretty sure this has been leaking for months.

View attachment 205988

gotta demo a bit more and I can make a list and run down to Home Depot as well as get some replacement flooring

In other news,

the only reason I could possibly enjoy a large city is Facebook marketplace
Damn. Looks like you've got a bad case of KitchenAIDs.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I have to say us hiring the PM that we did has been amazing. He has worked hard to put processes in place when this place has been working for 20+ years without. He really hasn't gotten much pushback which is awesome and we are in total alignment on direction.

We might actually pull this shit off, it's kinda crazy.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
One day science will figure out how to get the flavor to the bottom of the everything bagel.
Your bagels don’t have everything seasoning over the entire bagel?

(edit: I don’t order bagels in JH, they suck)

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
LOL, Andy would charge his own mother a $250 service call fee. (But he’s good, is coming over within 12 hours of contacting him). Most electricians around here are a few weeks out, or don’t even answer calls, emails, texts, etc.
Most only want to wire 10k Sq. Ft. New construction.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Petting the lady dog while my feet are thawing.

I see heated socks in my future, or if mother nature could hurry up with that global warming thing, I could save a couple of hundies. That would be the best.