Quantcast

$ Friday GMT *

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
It's like JBP knew today was my Friday.

Skipping work tomorrow in favor of drinking beers and kayaking around the lake, as my friend and his family have a place rented on Winnisquam for the week.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
The heat and humidity were tolerable for my run this morning, but my god the gnats! I've taken to wearing sunglasses on my runs just to keep the bugs out of my eyes.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Stayed home from work yesterday due to minor stomach bug. Then we got the call that my wife's uncle had been moved to hospice care so we were at the nursing home till late last night with wife's family. Back at work this morning. Ugh, I am le tired.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
Took the dog and the kid out last night to do some trail work with our local NEMBA chapter. They have been working on making some more beginner friendly trails and we have been enjoying them. Last night we built a pretty good sized berm and laid down some more tread work. Tonight I will ride in the woods.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!!

Another scorching day out there....good thing I'm not in it. I'm looking across the vast cubicle farm this morning, and seeing a few other stand-up desk users - we look like a family of meerkats looking out for predators....

Grilled some chicken, sat on the patio and sweated while drinking Guinness last night. It was like a workout and a cheat day combined.....

....I mean, assuming I worked out. Which I don't. So, it was really just me outside getting sweaty and fatter, I guess.

Go be good to people.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I wish it was Friday....

Forgot to use some bug spray last night and got assaulted by mosquitos. Good hike, though.

The water felt good. Brought back memories of Pisgah. :rofl:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley talking I'm her sleep woke me up. She's still sleeping, but I'm distinctly awake.

I found a shop that does demos, so it's game on for a ride. Hopefully they have the XL Enduro their website claims they have.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Went and did the tourist thing up in Cripple Creek yesterday. Did the Molly Kathleen mine tour. It was surprisingly fun, will do again.

Electrician today. Probably do some yard work while I wait.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Good Morning!!!

Another scorching day out there....good thing I'm not in it. I'm looking across the vast cubicle farm this morning, and seeing a few other stand-up desk users - we look like a family of meerkats looking out for predators....

Grilled some chicken, sat on the patio and sweated while drinking Guinness last night. It was like a workout and a cheat day combined.....

....I mean, assuming I worked out. Which I don't. So, it was really just me outside getting sweaty and fatter, I guess.

Go be good to people.

No cold tops?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'm debating using Turo and renting out the Subaru when we aren't using it, which is most of the summer (outside of riding). $35 per day vs sitting on the street is good math to me. I'm also trying to get Wifey on board with me doing Uber/Lyft 1-2 weekends per month. It pays for the Infiniti payment and it's easy to just drive around. Hmm... I need to find better things to distract myself with.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I wish it was Friday....

Forgot to use some bug spray last night and got assaulted by mosquitos. Good hike, though.

The water felt good. Brought back memories of Pisgah. :rofl:
How you doing with tying your laces?! Ironically, I think these are the sandals I recommended:
Got out for a quick rip on the new wHip last night...

well, maybe not ironic... but you know what I mean...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Turo: sure. No effort on your part.

Driving for Uber when your free time will become much more scarce in a few months? Unless you're scraping by, why sign up for an effective minimum wage job?