Quantcast

***Friderp GMT***

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
woof. the GF of a riding buddy (who passed away from cancer last year) has finally posted his bike for sale. brings back a lot of memories.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Every time I have Thai food, I get pad Thai. I can’t help myself. It seems dumb. There must be other good options.
I alwasy get curry. Massaman, Panang, green, red, yellow. On occasion I'll get pad ped, which is a nice spicy stir-fry. Oh - and I'll usually get larb kai as an appetizer if they have it.

Occasionally I'll get crispy duck stir fried with basil. Not sure if that's any sort of "authentic" dish... but it's delicious. :drool:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
@stoney in case you're not all over what @Pesqueeb was sayin' there, go through Costco Auto Program. You are a well documented Executive Member. Put that to use.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
@stoney in case you're not all over what @Pesqueeb was sayin' there, go through Costco Auto Program. You are a well documented Executive Member. Put that to use.
If nothing else, use the costco price to leverage another dealer you might like better. Also, be sure to check Boulder. Those hippies move a lot of Leaf's (leaves?) so you might get a better deal there.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
evidently my nephew has been recommended to the duke tip program ....he is 10 and they would like him to take the pre sat....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
evidently my nephew has been recommended to the duke tip program ....he is 10 and they would like him to take the pre sat....
Cool. I went through that via CTY/SET, which is out of Johns Hopkins. Full SAT from age 10 onward.

Fun fact: at age 10 on the pre-recentering SAT I scored higher than John Kerry and George W Bush did as high school seniors.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Cool. I went through that via CTY/SET, which is out of Johns Hopkins. Full SAT from age 10 onward.

Fun fact: at age 10 on the pre-recentering SAT I scored higher than John Kerry and George W Bush did as high school seniors.
the kid does not read kids shit....strictly history or science based shit..math....the odd car manual...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

shrubs score fucked with the average...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
had some tasty pad thai for lunch. ready for a nap. one meeting with the intern stands between me and the weekend. it appears as is a group ride is materializing for this afternoon, gonna have to hustle home and assemble my gear.
DAMMIT now i want pad thai
ours too when they were little. then we discovered it's really just a giant fucking moneymaking scam for duke so parents can get a bumper sticker to feel good about themselves and sign their kid up for really expensive "enrichment" programs. fuck that shit.

glorious 20 mile ride in the better pisgah in the books. creek beers after. hellz yeah.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
ours too when they were little. then we discovered it's really just a giant fucking moneymaking scam for duke so parents can get a bumper sticker to feel good about themselves and sign their kid up for really expensive "enrichment" programs. fuck that shit.
good to know