Quantcast

(') Fridumpus GMT(')

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This is the only time of year I actually worry at my work. It has the highest potential for people offing themselves, and that's a bitch of a report to write
Thankfully for me it's not like that. More that I just can't get into the holiday spirit anymore. I feel like Charlie Brown.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I've never had a lawyer... how do you go about picking one?
He was my Dads counsel. He was a Miracle worker back in his day. Kept his sorry ass out of Court. I have known him since I was child. I asked my buddy if he could recommend one. Had a call from Her within a hour. Your whole adult life you have never needed a Lawyer?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Thankfully for me it's not like that. More that I just can't get into the holiday spirit anymore. I feel like Charlie Brown.
That's 'cause you're a dude. I'm trying really hard to just do a holiday tree and do things like T'gving - a bit of booze, a bit of good food, and call it sufficient. Fuck all the consumerist-bullshit. :mad:

He was my Dads counsel. He was a Miracle worker back in his day. Kept his sorry ass out of Court. I have known him since I was child. I asked my buddy if he could recommend one. Had a call from Her within a hour. Your whole adult life you have never needed a Lawyer?
Yup. Wife is insisting we get one so we can at *least* get some estate-planning done, now that we have older kids and GOBS of assets... I've reluctantly agreed. I guess I'll ask around for recommendations...

Ideally, *I* would want one like this:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Oh I get that way too.
We are doing our best to be teaching kini me that Christmas is not about giving or getting.... But simply being joyous that you can spend time with those you care about.

Also the religious aspect for us too..... I know I know...... But I am however a believer

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Was in the studio until 4:30 am correcting this seasons batch of hand forged mistakes. Gah, I wish I could fire myself. Gallery Hop tonight, but there is the threat of snow two days from now, so all ill-prepared Southerners will all be out buying up all the milk and bread and not art n'stuff.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That's 'cause you're a dude. I'm trying really hard to just do a holiday tree and do things like T'gving - a bit of booze, a bit of good food, and call it sufficient. Fuck all the consumerist-bullshit. :mad:

Yup. Wife is insisting we get one so we can at *least* get some estate-planning done, now that we have older kids and GOBS of assets... I've reluctantly agreed. I guess I'll ask around for recommendations...

Ideally, *I* would want one like this:

Oh I get that way too.
We are doing our best to be teaching kini me that Christmas is not about giving or getting.... But simply being joyous that you can spend time with those you care about.

Also the religious aspect for us too..... I know I know...... But I am however a believer
Nah there was a specific event that ruined it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That's the obvious fix but the e13 lever I have on there is as good as the Wolftooth and I hate spending money. But I guess I've spent almost $60 in gloves at this point.
If you wanna take the grip tape off some solvent like acetone would probably do the trick.

Or at least use a razor blade to score it and remove part of it