Quantcast

Fringe...Anyone watching it?

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
I know there's only been two episodes, but so far I've been entertained. It's reminding me a lot of X-files, which was my favorite show as a kid. Just curious if anyone else is watching it?

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
uh, it was the best of the worst the other night. Mr. GG has two broken bones so we are watching way more that we normally would.

Let's just say... not hooked.

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
I caught the premier but haven't watched the second episode yet. I liked it and think it shows promise. I'm a huge Lost fan, so Fringe should be right up my alley

Jul 23, 2008
Morristown
Yea i was a kid during the x files too. I thought the show was awesome but im hooked on lost so i figured that i would like this one. kinda similar. I hope it takes its own direction though. almost too similar in some aspects.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
I watched the A-Team when I was a kid... :monkey:
Awesome on so many levels. Television nowadays has gone downhill: people are actually hit and killed when guns are shot. For all the A-Team's skill, they couldn't hit the broadside of a barn.

Did anyone else watch Saved by the Bell? I will go so far as to say that the episode where Jessie was addicted to caffeine pills is one of the greatest in television history.